I am sick and tired to see the STUPID AMERICA. Where is a smart AMERICA, of Ronald REAGEN? who understood that the real way to kill the enemies was to kill them economically. Exactly opposite tools were used by grand OLD man Ronnie, he starved all OIL countries for Dollar and caused final fall of IRON CURTAIN. He did not do it by going into IRAQ and curtailing their OIL production and threatening the IRAN another huge OIL producer and reserve holder. I want SMART AMERICA back. Enough of STUPID AMERICA!
America of President Bush, has thought the OIL producing countries that instead of working hard and being busy putting bread on table, they can just sit in cafes all around Mideast, MOSCOW and LONDON and think/wish of the day when the STUPID AMERICA finally falls on its face, while they keep getting rich with their deposits under the ground. How outsmarted are the grandchildren of EDISON.
Yes, I am tired commenting on this subject, this is what I want not what my comments of a bystander are. USA is now working for foreign interests(including multinationals) not for its own interest. When it does that , it loses respect and world loses the one compass that can keep it straight. When the CAT is SICK the MICE play.
USA in this state is the most dangerous thing that happened to USA and the WORLD together.
15 comments:
Dear Boris
Very agree with this statement.
but this is an outcome of 2 airplanes (hijacked by knifes) crashed in WTC while there is a cowboy in the whitehouse. - who said terrorist cant be smart.
Sharon
Boris,
Sharon's statement says it all but I look at the statement differently.
The average American has become soft and too willing to get " his slice of the pie" from the government. The story of individualism has slowly eroded.
Does anyone really think that a knife wielding person or person could have hijacked a plane in 1954 with a bunch of WWII veterans on board? I think not.
Just looking at it from a different perspective.
old john
Dea Sharon,
Sorry, but smart men learn from adversity and go around them.
When 250 Americans were killed in BEIRUT barracks REAGEN left Middle East and thought of "other tools" not "protain/human" based. And he found it.
I guess at the end Dear DUBYA did not have that much depth ieither of his own or on his advisory board to reach to correct policies once he saw the adversity he made one mistake after the other.
My god, perhaps , anybody will be better after him...
Good Trading
In continue to my last post,
I hope America will recover soon and bring back the economic security and peace to the free world.
After all GM backed to the 50's this is the time when America started to built itself as a rulling nation.
Sharon
Dear John,
Thank God, there are Americans left who think can still think!
Good Trading
Dear John I think you are absolutely right ! but this statment valid for other countries as well. nobody care anymore, and this is the start-up makes SOPITALISTS (like Boris calls them) very rich !
Dear Sharon,
There seems to be no shortage of those SOPITALISTS anywhere and ISREAL is no different. It probably has more SOPITALISTS per capita than USA.
That is why I do not turst much of what is coming out the government and others. As much as it hurts to say this. This is the way it is. BOTH USA and Israelare governed buy SUPITD and/or ENAPT, chasing the cents, while wasting TRILLIONS.
That is where we are. Societies that get that "disturbed" can not expect too many good things to happen to them.
Good Trading
Sharon,
It is all a scam. I have written on this board before about this. Why did the US commit 160000 to Iraq and not to Afghanistan?
A picture says a thousand words. There was a picture in the Chicago Tribune of a platoon of Marines walking through a poppy field in Afghanistan. They were ordered not to bother the poppy field.
Over 90 percent of all heroin worldwide comes out of Afghanistan. Heroin addiction is the worse. Heroin addiction is worldwide.
Old john
Dear John
Again, you are so right, but why you wont find it in the news? I think you already know the answer.
Sharon
Dear John,
That is exactly what I mean,
USA is out there to help anybody who wants to get rich. And willing to pay with the money we entrusted our governement with our blood and sweat.
As bad as CLINTONS government was it understood that the STRONG DOLLAR was an asset of USA, while this government said ( quoting Dear CHANEY), "DEFICITS (of TRILLION DOLLAR A YEAR) DO NOT MATTER"
Figure this one out.
And we elected a man at FED, Dear BERNANKE who promised us to throw DOLLARS from helicopters ....
HUH... how did we get these characters in charge of USA country and ECONOMY.
ANd then we got another man Dear PAULZEN as Treasury, who thinks STRONG DOLLAR means the one that depreciates?!
I am amazed.
Good Trading
Dear Boris
Since you mentioned it, I Think there is a huge correlation between Israel and US. It is not supprise me, since in Israel we live the american dream. just that nowadays it becomes a nightmare.
Sharon
Let's not forget that Israel encouraged USA to go to Iraq, and tried hard to get them into Iran as well, bad the idea got too unpopular at home. With friends like this, who needs enemies?
Dear Greenie,
I would not state it this way exactly.
Israel was not against, what BUSH and CHANEY wanted forever.
OIL industry will still be in shumbles it was not for their desire to zoom the world.
That Israel is not a an innocent bystander, I have always granted and will grant you, but my friend if you think BUSHes needed prodding into this we can have lot of roungs to go at it... I will be happy to if I have time left.
While Israeilis got few miserable Billions out of it... do you really want to know who got mos of it. Why would not you look in the OIL patch.
Where you there in the GHOST towns of DALLAS/HOUSTON/AUSTIN In late 1970's ( I WAS)... In some corners they got very tired of that and wanted to redraw the map and it happened.
Israel did not stand by and was a freeloader, like many, my dear GREENIE. It is all the matter of the size of the PIE and I do hope that you can make a difference between the TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOON/YEAR OIL patch got it and few miserable BILLIONS ISRAEL got it.
None of them deserve it. It is all my money and money of innocent Americans, but pelase keep the proportions that is all I ask.
Good Trading
Of course I meant late 80's not 70's
GOod Trading
Dear Greenie
US invaded Iraq not because of Israel, not for its involvement in Sep11 and not for producing weapon for mass destruction. US invaded Iraq for its OIL. Otherwise please explain why all budget directed to Iraq and not to Afghanistan?
As per Iran – please understand, with US or not, Israel need to put an end to this nuclear-Iran-saga. This is unperceived that in 2008 a leader is calling to destroy a country on the news and no action is done. As far as I understand Israel just need US to cover her after the attack (not to do it by itself). I really believe that Obama will not have the political or public strength to do it in his first cadence and this is the reason this issue is hot during the last days of the cowboy.
I do agree with you that if US attack for Israel this will just catalyze its economic death and will be very very bad for the American people.
Dear Greenie, I respect your thoughts and writing, please keep do it.
Sharon
Post a Comment