I am not 100% sure about these numebrs will check again, Please watch ESMINI numbers as well
Intra is on protected link as well. clickme-> Protected Link
10:08 ET, verified the above numbers, they look correct
10:18 ET, not guaranteed, but if what I look at is to come to pass, we may not have the low of the day before 2:30... HUH!
This is not to scare anybody fast with APs to try catch the wave, but just something that I can pass along at this time.
11:05 ET, there could be some bounce, here a bounce time? I am not byting it.
11:06 ET, Our ANTIDOLLAR GAME l
ooks BILLION DOLLAR, by minute!If GOLD GOES Here +50, all bets are off, we are on the rocket as stated few days ago.
Do you like this kind of forecasting? If you would like the taste of it... Then just send $150/quarter to www.paypal.com who will need my email bchikvash@aol.com and my name Boris Chikvashvili for clickme->TAILORED SERVICE .
============ SERVICES ABOVE ==============
13:30 ET, as we said we did not expect the lows till 14:30 and we could be right again(:-
25 comments:
Boris,
thanx
old john
Good morning Boris and all, My question is Boris you have a lot of info on the protected link, which one is the latest, the first or the last, thank you, waldo
Dear waldo, The information on the protected link is always FIFO
FIrst in First Out
So that last is the freshest.
Good Trading
-
good fundamentals + MDS opinion, still bad market.
thanx boris for your opinion.
Dear Sharon,
I have no problem INVESTORS nibbling at this market.
Trader is a different issue.
It is the traders I caution here
Good Trading.
Remember one of the rules MDS is that when you are into 4th and 5th day, the trade could be suspect, but could also make a lot of money, so one must approach it a scalper, almost and hope that it can be convered into a day or week trade. But this is not the to go easy on the market.
Remember PCRATION has a long distance up, as well as down...
Good Trading
John-Boris
My entry into QID was because of some bad underlying #'s I use.
John you are doing very well-keep up the good work and dont get aggressive for a long time yet.
Its like shooting pool Time makes you good
Boris Im looking over the run of trin #'s and P/C as well wilh a few others and it looks very posssible to have another day in the red tomorrow unless today is hudge.
Again I dont know how to look at these in a crash but I guess throw everything out the window----
Lag,
thanx for the compliment. I have learned so much in 10 months. I probably will never be real aggressive because I am retired and the risk/reward is not worth it. A small amount of "extra" money a month makes a real difference in lifestyle, especially for my wife.
thanx to everyone
old john
Dear Lag,
Capital Preservation is the call of the day. For traders, I ca not ask them to get too aggressive at this point. Again If was doing it , I would not care, I learned to how to get out of the bad temporary events, but I can not risk anybody go into this as a trader.
As I said Investor is ok to nibble.
Yes, you are correct , if this is not a capitulation ( I kept saying we have not seen it) then there will be one.
You are right on that.
Please preserve capital for more defined situations or play easy simple gaime, where you can lose the coffee money and still have the coffee ( before it gets expensive(:-
Good Trading
Peggy's the gal!!! Ms crash'ette. :)
Two solar/lunar sources besides Peggy's tide (they're all related [solar, lunar, tide]) has a gap down at the close or Friday open with mid day Friday the bottom. Peggy's forecast said Monday +/- the low and tide CIT in end next week.
Personally, I won't trust that rally prospect. it could be powerful from this fear based blow off/out and may buy 10% long at Friday close (early by Peggy's forecast, but ok by other sources).
FWIW and down is fun on rollercoasters and stock markets, eh? :)
GLTA, curt
Boris
looks like you need more A-Points--LOL!!
1291 here we come (from another source)
Dear Lag,
Use Daily APS
Good Trading
Dear Curt,
Thanks for updates
Good Trading
Again I say, the difference between crash and big bounce is found at BKX 60. Still holding today, so far no crash. Watch this line...
Dear Blaine,
That maybe right, but I would not get totally fixated on that.
BKX has crashed already, not it is time for other to crash, potentially.
Did you know we have 3 very very silent banks ( settlers they are called). Is it time for them to crash? this trio is STT/BK/NTRS
GOod Trading
Hi Boris,
My work is suggesting a slightly more energetic bounce then the Fed reaction of yesterday could happen as we go below 1850 on the $NDX (not until perhaps Monday, not related to today's action), because of an "A" = "C" Fibonacci price sequence, among other things..Not of course set in stone, may not happen, but I have outlined the reasons on my page.
Regards,
Mark L.
Just a heads up...
Dear Readers,
Please see and appreciate Mark Lytle ( my good friends) muzings. He is good. Not always right, none of us are(:-
But is a good everythin , man, friend and analyst.
His link is right in the BlogS pointer section
Good Trading
sold 1/2 QID
sorry that was 1/3
Dear Lalg,
Congrats.
Enjoy
Good Trading
looks like stupid $ is winning this one
are you expecting the 5th ap on the q's at that time. thank you, waldo
Dear Waldo,
Could definitely happen, before 15:00ET
Good Trading
Boris, time to put our rally caps on yet. ha ha, waldo, but I am serious.
Dear Waldo,
Treat positions as scalping. Only if it goes beyond that , stay with it.
I am serious too.
I do not want anybody to get hurt here.
Good Trading
Post a Comment