Friday, June 20, 2008

FAKE OF THE YEAR?

08:32 ET, 08:00 ET, was supposed to be a very likely turn time and market has turned. Another visit below that, if taken, will not be pretty.
Please come to the main site for the Intraday APoints, as absense of my assistant today may delay me sending the bulk update
Somebodies loss is somebodies gain. While I lost an assistant for last couple days, readers gained the free acess to a large list of APs resrved for subscibers. ENJOY as a gift from the most generous and intelligent subscribers on the entire net

4 comments:

NMMM.NU said...

Hi,

May I have more explanations what you show here.

boris said...

Dear Nmmm.nu
GOod To hear from you.
It is just a chart of SPX.
The statment made here and conditions are the ones driven from my analysis and expriense that is conveyed to subscribers. And there are "feelings from the stomach" that I can not even explain. But Given our way of measring the markets , we think we are on the thin rope, from which the "grand canyon" size fall is very close. Not guaranteed, but as probable as those things every get probable.

GOod Trading

Anonymous said...

Boris

Many of my indicators went back to near neutral yesterday so I show its possible for a big drop as well

Not a lot of room to the upside as well

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Good To hear from you
Good Trading