Thursday, June 19, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints),ASIA & EUROPE


5344 5316 5270 5196 SPI 5481 5509 5555 5629
14125 14038 13896 13664 n225 14552 14639 14781 15012
6635 6615 6581 6527 DAX 6736 6756 6790 684
3462 3448 3425 3388 ESTX 3531 3545 3568 3605
Dear Reader, ANTIDOLLAR LOOKS STRONGER, at least in some parts and not so strong in others. It looks more like revival of carry-trade , with JPY/SWISSY evil sisters lower and GOLD, GBP,AUD higher.

9 comments:

Hopper said...

Hi Boris,
Got a new e-mail “Hopper” instead of “young grasshopper”.
I’m not really young anyways (turned 40 this year). For those that do not know, Young Grasshopper is the name of a character in a 1980’s TV show called Kung-Fu. The main character, a wandering Kung-fu master, would often reflect on his youth and his teachings from his kung-fu masters. His masters would call him Young Grasshopper. When I logged on to this site a year ago I felt like I was among kung-fu masters and I needed to learn a lot. Plus I grew up doing various martial arts all my life. Now I’m learning financial martial arts to protect myself against the sopalists ;-)
I did some more work on my linear regression project and it is now turned more useful. I’ve added a blend of oscillators from leading indicators to move the slopes to give it some”prediction”, and WOW what a change. It decreased the error by 30 – 60 % (when tested on the last couple of months data). It is now more accurate.
SPX
Low 1329.53 +/- . 56% (1322.08 to 1336.97)
High 1344.95 +/- .54% (1337.50 to 1352.40)

SSO
Low 66.56 +/- 1.17% (65.79 to 67.34)
High 67.78 +/- 1.19% (66.98 to 68.59)

SDS
Low 61.33 +/- 1.19% (60.60 to 62.06)
High 62.43 +/-1.13% (61.73 to 63.13)

TWM
Low 70.72 +/- 1.98% (69.32 to 72.12)
High 72.74 +/- 1.90% (71.36 to 74.13)
Anyone would like any stock, etf, or index just post a request or e-mail me @ grasshopper.young@gmail.com

young grasshopper said...

just confirming the above is me

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Dear Hopper,
Thanks for the updates.
It looks like this is becomig a more useful tool...

Congrats

Good Trading
I always called HOPPER, so I will keep the same(:-
I do not have to change.

gorli said...

good morning boris,
how do i enlarge the image of "checklist" so that the content can be read easily?
gorli

boris said...

Dear GOrli,
Just right click on the image and chose "open link in new window"

That will make it large, after that if you would like to make a local copy just right click on the enlarged picture and chose "save as picture" and save it locally
GOod Trading Dear Gorli

Anonymous said...

Boris

Cant trade today as Ive got other business to do most of the day

after reviewing things my stuff says there is still a good chance for a move lower yet. This is a place where the hard $$ is earned tho.

Careful is the word

LAG

boris said...

Dear Lag
Enjoy all business
Good Trading My Dear Friend

Anonymous said...

Bought DUG--wasnt going to trade today as I will be gone--couldnt help myself

boris said...

Dear Lag, ENJOY
GOod Trading