

Our Asian, Australian and European Friends Enjoy the Attraction Points, Courtesy of our current Generous Subscribers
5255 5249 5240 5224 5205 SPI 5284 5290 5299 5315
13642 13579 13476 13308 n225 13951 14014 14117 14283
6566 6552 6528 6491 DAX 6636 6650 6674 6712
3408 3398 3382 3356 ESTX 3456 3465 3481 3507
MDS and DailyUpdate are FRESH at the Protected Link clickme-> Protected Link
5255 5249 5240 5224 5205 SPI 5284 5290 5299 5315
13642 13579 13476 13308 n225 13951 14014 14117 14283
6566 6552 6528 6491 DAX 6636 6650 6674 6712
3408 3398 3382 3356 ESTX 3456 3465 3481 3507
MDS and DailyUpdate are FRESH at the Protected Link clickme-> Protected Link
At the same place the CHECKLIST is updated
12 comments:
Boris
Good morning- maybe another day of day Qs- nice call concerning holding anything overnight
old john
Dear John,
Tahnks and
very good morning to you.
This entire thing just look like a fake to me all along.
Remember Fake of the Year.
I do not know, but it must be the 11th sense I developed(:-
Good Trading
Boris
Your point about a fake could be very possible.
If there has been some faking and skulldruggery involved in this stock drop, it shows some probable stupidity on someone's part.
As you have noted several times Boris, this fall could get completely out of hand and turn into a collapse. The markets are still in a dangerous position today and will surely be that way near term.
There is the dollar too. This thing could easily collaspe. SOme key central banks like China, Russia, ECB and a few others working in collusion could destroy US bonds and the dollar which would certainly make a collapse in stocks.
There is too the fact that many and perhaps most US government statitics and pronouncements are false/deceptive/misleading. The media does not help on this at all as it should.
The consumer confidence thing due out today comes from a private source which is more reliable. It's closer to truth. Today's reading could be bad.
Your point on a fake must not be dismissed out of hand.
Maybe you can clarify and add to your perception on this as we go along Boris.
Robert
Dear Boris,
A very good morning to you and John.
Thanks for the status box. Organized indicators help me to organize my thoughts:).
I like your low for 25 +/-1. It matches up well with a couple of cycles that I'm looking at that have a low today or tomorrow.
A great day to all.
Bert
Dear Bert Thanks.
I try to do what helps.
If I am confusing some, sometimes,
Believe me it is not intentioanl.
I may be confused sometimes too(:-
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
I with you on the occasional confusion:).
As you have probably gathered, my computer issues seem to be resolved. Hurray!
Good trading to you.
Thanks again for all of your efforts to help.
Bert
Dear Robert, I am not calling for a collapse, even as a remote possibility at this time.
I bottowed nice word from PEGGY, crashet. IT means anything more than 50SPX points , which we got already, but no more than 100 points.
So, that is where I am and the TUrn date was on my calendar, but could not articulate it before, but now I am closer to it , due to the understanding the cycles of MDS
Dear Robert, My suggestion about flatlining in dollar remains a coloring instrument for everything. Distribution is going on and it is done slowly as not to scare the potential BOZOS to take over the Merchandais for sale , ANTIDOLLAR I mean.
Good Trading
The SEEFUTURE and GOLDPROJECTIONS remain , valid until, I am forced to state otherwise.
GOod Trading
Good morning Boris and all, I read on a pretty reliable blog last night that short interest is the highest since keeping records on it. collapse or major move up. Who knows maybe the majority may have it right. waldo
Dear Waldo,
Thanks,
I presume you are talking about odd lot shorts?
THanks and Good Trading
His comments were on the nyse so I don't know about odd lot shorts. Waldo
Boris
i think i get your drift on the fake issue. Perhaps the focus may have been on anti-dollar, oil and gold, and not the stock market per se.
i don't know about gold, but it is interesting that the biggest players in oil futures are the big oil companies and the big banks--like JP Morgan Chase, Citibank and surely GS (per the rules, the big banks are allowed to speculate in the markets all the while they claim to be hedge funds).
It wouldn't take much collusion and these guys could make or break a market on a given day.
Small speculators seem to be of no consequence in the oil market. It is mostly the big boys.
i have observed that in short interest COT reports that tragically the little people are net short on oil while the big speculators and some so-called commericials (like the big banks) are net long (i believe gold is exactly opposite as the little guys are buyers amd the fat cats are often short sellers).
These big boys are not selling much oil (unless it is to manipulate the market and force it down once in a while to make money by trapping the little guys and bringing in the suckers).
i won't cite the gold market but probably the same thing is going on (as some claim, right or wrong). Too, one must always remember the role of the central banks as they too manipulate the markets (this is called intervention).
i don't know about the stocks. But there is the work of the PPT.
So when we have a crash or collapse, however defined, one must wonder what is going on behind the scenes to prompt the fall or rise.
All of this is complicated and secretive. If anyone can contribute to my edification, i would like to hear it.
Robert
Boris
Dumped my position in QLD on the spike up
Post a Comment