Monday, June 23, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

1319 1318 1315 1311 $spx 1327 1328 1331 1334

protected site has the fresh intraday info

I would think of collection on MDS/short gains or placing a stop that guarantees that much gain. Let us not forget that there could be more downside though and a bigger crash is not out of the question completely.

I am adding ever so slowly to my high QUALITY high YIELD stocks.
INVESTOR! I would not mind you doing that.

Dear Readers, we asked our subscribers, in the protected site to collect the profits today, but not be in a hurry to buy the market. Well, I am sure, you would agree, that turned out to be a reasonable play for today.
I must state right here and now, It is possible for tomorrow to turn out really ugly. If the market comes under early pressure and Dollar does as well ( which is possible, from the way GOLD dropped and did not have the continuation today) the renewal of the immediate crash scenario comes right in our face. Let us look at few things tomorrow to ascertain the probability of this, but I am asking you do not take the longs with you home today, you could always put them on tomorrow (and if not who cares). This would become a milder warning if the market has a strong finish and SPX is up more than 5 points today.

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning Boris,

Regarding your crash probability, the 1929 and 1987 crashes both happened after a 14% drop from the all-time highs. The SPX is down about 16% from the top right now. We are definitely on alert.

Blaine

Unknown said...

BKX just touched the October 2002 low of 60.87. We are in range for a bounce here, but fundamentally it doesn't make sense.

boris said...

Dear Blaine
Very good monring to you.

Thnks for keeping us updated on BKX travails.

Please keep an EYE on this important levels in BKX

Good Trading

Hopper said...

Hi Boris,
Followed robots suggestion earlier today. Thx for APs.

boris said...

Dear Hopper,
ENJOY,
NAZDAROVIE,
My Dear Friend
Good Trading

Unknown said...

BKX is still holding the Oct '02 low.

And another note, GS downgraded financials today to underweight. GS upgraded financials on May 5th, which was an IT top. So, are they marking the bottom here too? Something to think about...

GS also urged investors to overweight the energy, materials and information technology sectors. In the past two months, it has paid well to fade GS.

D said...

A bounce for the financials is due no doubt, but to call a long-term bottom is foolish. The pain yet to be recognized from HELOC and Alt-A is larger than the subprime fiasco. This is where a multi-faceted perspective serves a speculator well.

sharon said...

GLD is trampling for more than 3 months.the precious metal still hasn't waked up from its hibernation.

OIL becomes the major ANTIDOLLAR, ANTIFREEWORLD and a PAININTHEASS - will dear Ben do somthing? probably no.

Sometimes it looks like we are in the muppets show.

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
Dear Ben did something he made our $wothle$$, now he wants to enjoy watching us in the muppet show.
Not bad for Dear Academic who professes he has learned from the mistakes of 1929 and it will not happen again.

You know what I tend to agree with him, but it was other SOPITALISTS who learned before BEN did what was the problem ( there was nobody to steal from and will not mind(:- )

So, 1933, already the SOPITALISTS thought of the SOCIAL SECURITY, which now counts over 20TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRillion DOllars and is used to feed everybody else, except the contributors, so that DEPRESSEION will not be noticed

Lions share of this money go to ARAB COUNTRIES, in the form of OIL money and RUSSIA, of course.

Even Dear AHMEDIN JIHAD in our friendly IRAN got few 100 Billions of My and My fellow SENIOR Contributions.

Israelis are thrown few BILLIONS two to play along.

What makes me the most mad though the money that our DEAR HUGO GETS OUT OF ALL OF THIS...(:-

Amazment never stops...

We are willing to feed anybody just not our own SENIORS.

Good Trading

sharon said...

Dear Boris

There is to much patriotism and pride in the US. I think very soon someone will translate them the world famous joke (USDollar) to english and the uprising will start.

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
I hope so, because, I do not know If I can take it any more every crook in the world getting our money, totally undeservedly.

This is not even a joke any more.
No wonder the DOLLAR DEPRESSOR TRIO finally, came out to say ( even in words only) , that they "REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want a strong Dollar". That means they are willing to stop stealing from us if we forgive them 50% SWIPE...

Hahahaha, incredible ha.

Good Trading world. I hope you know where your Dollar/YEN/EURO or BHAT is coming from?

john said...

Boris,

Day traded the AP for the Qs- did ok.
thanx

old john

Ivan said...

Hi Boris,
what a drop of gold today!
Though I think (hope) we will see 900 again (as your picture suggests) before final drop. And you?
Thanks, Ivan

boris said...

Der John,
Thanks for being a good friend and
good Trader

ENJOY my Dear Friend

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

I just remember your day trading seminars concerning the Qs, in fact, I took notes.

old john

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
I think the drop, however large( you correctly point out) comes on the heels of a reasonably good move up from last infliction point 7 days ago. Until that level is violated I belive the path we outlined in GOLDPROJECTION is valid.

But we do not ever want to be stubborn. Not listening to the market is a bad idea and will be punished sooner or later.

SO, if we see that our outlook is violated we must change.

It is either change or DIE!

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear John,
Good You remind me those things.
I wish After the automation of some of the really office type of work is of my back, I/we could go to doing those things again.

It was fun and it was a good training as dangerous as it looked , sometimes(:-

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,,
it was not good training, it was great training.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Thank you ...
Just remember it was not only you and other good friends that were learning.

I was learning together with you.
That is when I realised that If I could not lose trading 5-7 trades in a row, then one of them will come and would make me a winner.

So was the rule #1 of our trading born.

1) Do Not Lose Money!

Good Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris, is mds on spx and ndx right on protected site. thanks as always, waldo

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
No they are not.
I had a hard time placeing the picture, but the CHECKLIST is correct.
Absolutely

As indicated by the title. and AS I have announced on the main site.

GOod Trading

john said...

Something happened to the NDX after hours. Down it goes.

old john