

Dear Readers, much of what is happening in the market seems to be very well supported by the declining JAPANESE YEN. What this means, of course, is that Japanese savers have been relegated to WALL STREET slavery, but that is much more so, with USA savers(SENIORS with the PENSIONS going down hard in purchasing power, while the WALL STREET WELFARE is kept floating above the waters).
In any case, If at least, the level of 107.50 (62% FIB retrace of last JPY quote waterfall ) is reached, that would give market some more ammunition to rally.
Our Asian, Australian and European Friends Enjoy the Attraction Points, Courtesy of our current Generous Subscribers
5493 5474 5443 5391 SPI 5588 5607 5639 5690
14156 14028 13818 13478 n225 14784 14912 15121 15461
6951 6940 6923 6894 DAX 7003 7014 7031 7059
3683 3676 3664 3645 ESTX50 3719 3727 3739 3758
In any case, If at least, the level of 107.50 (62% FIB retrace of last JPY quote waterfall ) is reached, that would give market some more ammunition to rally.
Our Asian, Australian and European Friends Enjoy the Attraction Points, Courtesy of our current Generous Subscribers
5493 5474 5443 5391 SPI 5588 5607 5639 5690
14156 14028 13818 13478 n225 14784 14912 15121 15461
6951 6940 6923 6894 DAX 7003 7014 7031 7059
3683 3676 3664 3645 ESTX50 3719 3727 3739 3758
10 comments:
Ever since the "sharing" of MDS it has been acting up...
hmmmmmm
Dear d,
just another point of view here - I can see, in the things I look at for cits, a "huge struggle" here for market direction with many cross currents. I think that's what we're seeing. I took another look tonight and I think I agree with MDS - any interim low before mid June will likely be a higher low. I wish I could read my input info better which is why I like the absolute nature of MDS. Tides made a cit on 6/4 which is the low...I thought it would go longer based on a few other things...
sigh
Peggy
Dear D,
MDS had much worse portions of operations, if you look at the curve , it is note a straight line up. NEVER IS.
And the Market itself shows that easily by casual observation.
I it is nevertheless possible, that some people may be letting too much of MDS ins/out -> OUT...
That is never good.
Good Trading
Dear Peggy,
Thanks for you analysis always.
Very Good Trading to you.
Boris,
Good morning
scale in
patience
old john
Dear John,
GOod morning
Very good Trading to you
Hi Boris/All,
Asset oscilators updated!
Good trading,
Ivan
Dear Ivan,
Thanks a lot
Good Trading
Thank you for updating oscilators,,Let us see what today brings.
Good Trading-Tim
Dear Tim,
Thanks, THE assets are showing the possibility of them surging into higher zone, which for the initial part will not be pretty for anything. But could create another buy opportunity down the road, 9-11 days out ( 16-18 JUNE low anyone? )
Not a prediction, just conjecture at this time
GOod Trading
Post a Comment