

1373 1371 1367 1362 spx 1382 1384 1388 1393
Please note things are on the LINK already
The way I read the pressure charts, if the market does not turn around here and instead makes a strong close up, then we will not have an immediate chance for crash, because the march of SOLID blue oscillator on the upside would have stopped, for time being.
12:00 ET, Dear Reader, So far we had an incredibly powerful short covering rally. I do not say this as somebody that knows something. Just as somebody that thinks that there are always shorts in the market and they are the ones that need to cover in the face of this kind of short Bull Run. We just stick to the plan as John said, scaling and waiting.
Please note things are on the LINK already
The way I read the pressure charts, if the market does not turn around here and instead makes a strong close up, then we will not have an immediate chance for crash, because the march of SOLID blue oscillator on the upside would have stopped, for time being.
12:00 ET, Dear Reader, So far we had an incredibly powerful short covering rally. I do not say this as somebody that knows something. Just as somebody that thinks that there are always shorts in the market and they are the ones that need to cover in the face of this kind of short Bull Run. We just stick to the plan as John said, scaling and waiting.
15:44 ET, While officially we are about 11 points ahead, many of you maybe 15 or more points ahead. Not bad so far, We shall see what tomorrow brings. This turnaround, may prove fatal for the markets if the Blue Oscillator ON the pressure graph continues upwards march. We will observe how that looks tomorrow. We have non negligible potential for a crash , if we can manage one really strong day down.
28 comments:
Hi Boris,
Back in the saddle again. Picked up Qid at 37.5
Dear Hopper,
If market hits the stop points, please retain small or no position
Good Trading
Boris,
Market is stronger than I thought it would be.
old john
Dear John, You know we always have markets showing the strong days on the 1st and second day of the trade. This is a very confused market and will churn a lot of people and money, before "hitting the road"
Good Trading
Boris,
I know it will drive the non-patient shorts out.
old john
Boris,
You know how patient I am. Learned from you:)- scale in and wait.
old john
That is good, Dear John,
That is the only way.
GOod Trading
Trin and Trinq values good for a downturn
to many puts bought by the dumb money yesterday afternoon and this morning
Now we are getting extreme the other way---Hang In There
notice the highs and lows---terrible for a day up
Dear Lag,
Thanks.
Good Trading
Lagscrew,
Are you still playing the SRS?
old john
REIT performance is driven primarily by interest rates. SRS is a nice synthetic short 10-year play. Depending on the REIT, there are tax advantages for high-wage earners on the dividends as well.
John
OH YA!!!! tic toc tic toc
SRS---in the last few days most at 83.49 and bought a few at 86.15
I saw an article in California where it was buy one house for 1 1/2 Mil and get a second 400,000 free---crazy ha
Lag,
Saw the same article. I know about housing, tried to sell mine last year. I gave up.
old john
ck out MBI and ABK--bond insurers --down over 13 %
Boris,Should I set up a g-mail account and then e-mail you the new address? I think im getting the emails ok on my yahoo account. Im still a little confused? Thanks for your time. Chris
Dear Chronictown,
If you did not have any email problems,
Why Bother?
If you start having them then
We will act
GOod Trading
The only thing that bothers me about this market is the technicals and fundementals are saying this mkt should drop like a rock. It must be the PPT that is buying because I can't think of a sane investor that would be buying. waldo
Dear Waldo,
We can speculate till the cows come home about who the buyers and sellers are in the market.
That is nice.
More important issue, i think is what are the facts in front of us?
As I see them from measurable instruments:
1 PCRATIOS are not favorable, but they can have rounding bottoms that could last a while
2 Assets picture of stocks is not so bullish
3 Summation is on the BUY
4 Buy pressure is not excessive, so there is a room on the downside
5 Big Cahuna is short
So, there we are
Good Trading
Boris,
I will just settle for the Big Kahuna, it brought me to the dance.
old john
Dear John,
Ok let us have one for the BIG GUY(:-
Good Trading
Boris, #5 is my favorite! go Cahuna!
Dear Chronictown,
ALl kings ( come to think of it PRESIDENTS) have the support cast.
So, I must have 4 "others" to look respectable...
Seriously, It is possible that somehow CAHUNA does not have some the information contained in others. Since I can not prove this positively, I will keep the SUPPORT staff around.
Good Trading
I also believe in the BIG KAHUNA. hallelulla. Waldo
sold DUG--NICE!
Dear Lag,
Congrats
Good Trading
Boris, you are saying we could still have a crash. Thanks, W#aldo
Dear Waldo,
I say, that if we can manage a big (1.5-2%) day down, the probabilities of a crash would have increased considerably. to culminate into Next Tuesday.
Good Trading
Post a Comment