Wednesday, June 18, 2008

anatomy of the trade

And the trade has continued...















Well, if you would rather trade like this then all it takes is to give http://www.paypal.com/ my email bchikvash@aol.com and my name Boris Chikvashvili and $150/quarter for clickme->TAILORED SERVICE
Does it look incredible? sure it does. Then again, everyone of our subscribers has these numbers every day for the same low subscription fee as above.

17:17 ET, those who followed ROBOT on the short side should be having over 25 points of SPX profits, please keep it by placing no loss stops at this point. There is absolutely , positively no reason to give much of the gains back and/or god forbid turn this into loss.

22 comments:

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris when I go into proteceted link I see the 6/17 date and when I click on ctrl/f5 it still says 6/17 for the date. Now below numbers in chart it is showing date of 6/18. Are we suppose to be seeing the chart of ndx like you showed on the blog. As always thanks, waldo

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Dear Waldo,
From what you told me , it was clear that I forgot to update the title of the post. Now I have. if you refresh you will see 6/18.

No the picture is not on the protected link.

It is to hard for now for me to do these things, but hope to improve in time.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

sold all remaining shorts--nice

Howard said...

Dear Boris,

Impresive AP on USO.
To day it missed with only 0,01 on the low:
Day's Low on USO 107.12

(I did not take a position, but it is quite impressive)


Thanks,
Howard

boris said...

Dear Howard,
Thanks you very much.
There are so many of the each day and truly...

I am amazed evry time I see this beauty of APS.

Never never stop to think, why?

But, We do... At least Janet told us in VIDEO. It is all about BIG M(acdonalds) on the road(:-

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Lag, ENJOY
Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Boris

if this turns up from here looks like your projected low is right on the money again.--has bounced a few times there

Great work oh Wise One!!

young grasshopper said...

Hi Boris
waiting for a better exit can be painful. got out another 1/3 earlier (thanks to APs). tomorrow could be better for the rest and short... or by end of today... watching learning. should of TMAR earlier, due to weight of evidence.

Greenie said...

Why did you cover Lag? I thought we were just getting started.

boris said...

Dear Lag, thank you for attributing me with things I did not know I have(:-

Love you Dear Lag,

boris said...

Dear Hopper,
Thanks for keeping us up
on your actions. Only by doing it we learn and succeed eventually.

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Greenie,
Lag, has been correct too many times on timing the turns.

Hard to argue with Dear Lag.
I do not think we are done totally on the down side, but we have bounces all along. Only it the bounce becomes a rocket, we will change the stance and of course, follow the APs

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Greenie

I still think we move lower but many things were getting in place for a bounce. Some of them are really hard on shorts so just wanted to protect my gains.

My thinking is they got everyone bearish again dipping it under 12000 (may happen again) and now they will kill the shorts. Still looking to reshort soon tho. I have lost way to many profits in the past by not locking them in.

think this situation is fast in fast out or your cooked. The dark side has to big of computor--LOL

Good Luck my Friend

Greenie said...

Thanks Lag. I am not saying you are wrong, but just trying to learn from your viewpoint. Good trade !!

Anonymous said...

Greemie

no problem--the mix we have here just gives us an approx. where to get in and out. Im trying to be in the middle.

Just like in drag racing an .04 light is perfect and an .02 or .01 will soon get you a red light

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris/Lagscrew
Thanks for last comments on stock indices bounce.I'm a lousy short term trader.Can't move fast enough.Like bigger swings. But I managed to sell out of some OEX puts on the last dip pretty close to high.
Thank you men.
Good trading,
Klaatu

Anonymous said...

I see after the close the stupid money vs spx is at a point where all turns have taken place except in March

Anonymous said...

Greenie

I have had a couple of drinks and had to laugh at that last post.

Im sorry (im ,laughing now) but Im not trying to imply your money is stupid , just that the equity money is there now.

time for caution thats all--I also am with you and your comments on your blog. Im rambeling on now and need another whiskey--Later

Anonymous said...

PS cant spell either--shit

boris said...

Dear Klaatu,
You reported some other shorts, did not you.
Must have been succesfull for now.
I am glad you get your mental powers sharp and working this thing methodically.

Great work and great workout Dear Klaaty. Always glad to see your very intelligent comments.
Good Trading

D said...

boris -

did you get that graphic I emailed you?

boris said...

Dear D,
Certainly GOt it.
Thanks a lot My Dear Friend

Good Trading