Friday, May 21, 2010

440 point gain, while S&P stood still ?!(:-

Since, September 2009 when SPX has first touched 1084( Then AHAP1!) Market has many trips up and down. While we made one hell of a trip UP. UP 440 pt gain in EMINI trading. Trading single contract at a time. We made 21 trades( excluding 10 or so trades that resulted in zero gain/loss). That works out 20 points gain per trade. These trades are all documented via emails, sent to myself and to all subscribers, in real time. These trades are also , recorded in real time at the antisopitalist.org site. If we include the trades from March 6 2009, things look even more impressive. About over 750+ S&P profits during that period. No gloating, no grandstanding, all verifiable. Thank You God, All mighty.
Blogger Ralph said...

I have been following Boris for at least 3 or 4 years (maybe longer) and his services and advice are indispensable to my financial health. The YBR is a must have!

5/21/2010 8:38 AM

Delete
Blogger john said...

I met Boris in Los Angeles last year. I live in the Phoenix area and drove to LA to meet the person who developed the YBR. If you have any interest in the financial markets, he is the best there is.

old john

5/21/2010 8:49 AM

Delete
Blogger Ed said...

These results are real, Boris is simply the best in this field. Ed

5/21/2010 8:56 AM

Delete
R /JIFFY said, ( deleted accidentally, how stupid can I be, besides knowing investments(:-
He simply said, If I remember correctly

SIMPLY THE BEST
Blogger Wanderer said...

Dear Boris,
Your unique set of indicators are of real value to a trader.
You have consistently demonstrated how profitable your easily-understood approach is.
Thanks for everything.

Bert

5/21/2010 2:54 PM

=================

and let us mix in here, the public record, article published late april. Advising free , the world, to sell market 12% higher. Here is the link

22 comments:

boris said...

OK, going swimming with family
back in couple hours.

If you care Dear Subscriber(s)
Would you please tell the readers

That I do not lie doe I
Regarding the trades I announced in real time to all subscribers.

Please express your opinion.

It helps new readers

Good Trading Very Dear Friend

boris said...

Ok, Back to work

Gump said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ralph said...

I have been following Boris for at least 3 or 4 years (maybe longer) and his services and advice are indispensable to my financial health. The YBR is a must have!

john said...

I met Boris in Los Angeles last year. I live in the Phoenix area and drove to LA to meet the person who developed the YBR. If you have any interest in the financial markets, he is the best there is.

old john

Ed said...

These results are real, Boris is simply the best in this field. Ed

boris said...

Dear Ralph, John, ED, Jiffy
Thank you all for your verifications.
Thanks Dear Friends

boris said...

Dear Jiffy,

Forgive , me,
I deleted a wrong entry
accidentally.

I know you are a very Dear friend and forgiving.

GOod trading Dear Jiffy

boris said...

emini 232
on the Market Report

boris said...

Yes, it was
my pleasure to meet Dearest Friend John

In Manattan beach California, Los Angeles.

Class act, as good as they come.
Unassuming, direct to the point
One of the most NO BS man i have or will ever see

Dear John

I will repeat, American needs people like you , just like each of us need air to breathe.

I know most of our subscribers I like, just did not have a chance to meet too many of them in person.

Good Trading All Dear Friends

boris said...

bought half + half

at 1052, which sold 1154
102 pt gain/devide half = 51 pt gain

boris said...

Well,
Adding 440+51 = 491 pts
in 22 trades

Of gain, since 9/2009!

It was J.P. Morgan, who in question "what markets are going to do" said
"they will fluctuate"

As one who worked at the empire J. P Morgan created and one who learned a lot from all sides of the market, I can tell you what he meant, in his INCOMPLETE, but precious answer.


He really meant.

"the markets will fluctuate
do you know what are you going to do?"

That was a challenge, that many people did not understand. They thought Ol JP was joking(:-. Ha,
He was not that type, I understand.

He meant it.

I learned from that as follows.

Markets will go up and markets will go down( they did not go anywhere for last 8 months!).

Boris, you need to sell high(er) and buy low(er)

ALL within the Asset allocation model!

Ok, in short that is the method of my madness and relative success!

Good trading All

boris said...

Today, we had a Classic route
play out

Got down to ILAP5 and then bounced back to The Area bottom and stopped so far.

C L A S S I C

It was so easy to see this a DARK PATH!

Craig said...

Boris having trouble contacting you.

boris said...

Yes,
The Windows Live was down
Now it is up

Sorry, about that
please chat with me

boris said...

Ok, Dear Craig
We ,spoke, after I called
you, and pleasure was all mine
to explain to you all you desired

Good Trading Dear Graig

Wanderer said...

Dear Boris,
Your unique set of indicators are of real value to a trader.
You have consistently demonstrated how profitable your easily-understood approach is.
Thanks for everything.

Bert

boris said...

Dear Bert,
Thanks for kind words.

I would say, from a simple man
to simple, but never to be taken lightly, Americans, My Friends, My Subscribers,

My thank You Very Much.

Indeed thank you.
What was ever simpler than charting the path to a destination. Have we ever tried any other way and failed?

Is, it needs to be simple, it must be, otherwise, the value is not there.

That is why YBR outline, chart to the destination of

PROFITABLE TRADING

is so valuable. It is simplest the human kind understands. Chart of the future.

Well, we need and have many more tools, but it start SIMPLE
and ENDS SIMPLE

Earn money, and protected, with asset allocations, and/or trading.

We provide it all
Thanks again All subscribers, who did respond and who may have not been able to respond, or are too new to speak to the things we do/did here.

boris said...

Market closing update
In 10 minutes
on
Market Report

john said...

Boris
You are more than welcome

old john

boris said...

question and answer
related to gold + gold/stock relationship

Find at
Market Report

Good Trading All

boris said...

if you like me
look at your 500 emails a day in your in box and see how many words of crash to you see!

Enough said, that is a good way to know where you are every morning before hitting the delete button(:-
Have they told you crash when I publicly announced sell on safehaven.com , of course not!

Good Trading All