Sunday, June 15, 2008

Perfection Will Have to Wait


Dear Reader, we have our first VIDEO in series of Tutorials. We hope it gives you the flavor of what a Certified Commodity Advisor feels about the Attraction Points. Now, it is true that Picture is not perfect, but if we wait for this it could be a long time. Actually recording in our "STUDIO" was really good, but came out 160MB(HUH!) and it was near perfect ( especially where the VIDEO, SOUND synchronicity was concerned). Unfortunately the size was prohibitive and we further encoded the video to achieve a reasonable, but still large size. You tell us if the sacrifice was worth it. But I am the one that puts things out there and gets feedback instead of waiting forever to find out if I know what hell am I doing wrong(mostly) or right(:-
Good Trading
Ok, Dear Readers, I am an UNIX guy, just got over adopting WINDOWS in late 90's. MAC... Boy I do not know If I ever want to hold this intimidating tool in my hands, it is just too much for a guy who helped formulate the computer world and thinks that computers do their best work when humans sleep and they are left alone(:-... It is called BATCH my dear friends. In any case the brilliant user interface of MAC must have a way to enlarge the image and then save it. On windows it simply right click and then chose "open in separate window". OK, OK, here is the question... How is this done on MAC? Let me know, please.

16 comments:

john said...

Boris,

Good morning

old john

I have an Apple so I will have to use my friends computer for the video

boris said...

Dear John,
Apple a day(:-

Apples are great computer. Unfortunately compatibility is a problem, especially with MEDIA staff

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

Easier for me- I will walk across the street later in the day,computer illiterate

old john

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Hi Boris, your video is very clear and crisp but it only plays 42 seconds and quits. I know it has to be longer but can't figure out how to have it continue. Waldo

D said...

Boris,

I'm a young guy so and I mean this with the most respect...

your daughters are HOT!

:)

boris said...

Dear D,
They were born that way. My Dear D,
To me it is as important that they are Smart(:-

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
Yes, it is only 41 seconds and how many bits does it take to express reality. Well, As I said, initial file was 160Megs...

What we will do is create couple more to actually show the examples of AP's. But it was important for us to convey , in a more , intimate form ( VIDEO ) the importance of the APs.

Thanks Dear Waldo,

tim9lives said...

Dear Boris,
Yes, the quality and clarity of you video is excellent.
Your Daughter speaks very clearly and is easy to understand.
She is very pretty, and obviously confident and smart!
You should be very proud on this Father's Day.
God has Blessed You,,,,
Have a Great Father's Day.
Tim

D said...

Dear Boris,

Good work to you and the Mrs.!

john said...

Boris,
Saw the video on my neighbors machine.

thanx
old john

boris said...

Dear D,
Thanks,

My wife is the most beautiful lady in the world ( to me of course).

I think it is nice to remember all ladies on this "day of father"

Can you imagine any of us being father without the latdies.

This drink is for out loved ones here or on the way(:- !
Nazdarovie
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear John,
Thanks
And Good Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Dear Boris,

Thak you verry mouch for the video. Verry good picture.

I did douwnload 26M, and the video last for 42 seconds, so I think I got it all.

At the end Julie says: "Now lets look at..." and then it ends.

It gives me and idea that something moore is coming and I am looking forward to it.

Have a nice evening,

Howard

boris said...

Dear Howard,
Yes,
Examples of the APs and explanations are coming.

This one is Janet though.
Julie is coming in next videos.
Thanks
GOod Trading

young grasshopper said...

Thank you Boris,
It is an excellent idea to do videos. The resolution is great. Can't wait for the rest. Unless you are going to show detail charts the resolution could even be smaller.
Would .avi format help with MAC users.

boris said...

Der Hopper,
YOu are correct, AVI would probably hep, but then they would have to download for one hour( OUTCH)...

I, would like to go next to a more streaming environment. So, we shall see.

I am just getting upto the latest in video tech and will need patience help and education to get exactly where we are going.

Good Trading