Friday, June 06, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

Ladies and Gentlemen, please refresh your links!(:-
Or look into your emails


1390 1390 1389 1387 spx 1394 1394 1396 1398

If you are confused for the first time, you have the right to be.
First MDS tells you we are on the BUY in SPX and then gives you chance to BUY it cheap. Is MDS crazy or what? and where did the NAZ MDS COME FROM?

10:17 ET, I still lean short, but would like to give couple days pass. and get all aligned


At the risk of getting another trader community ( currency stinking traders ) after us, I will formulate my currency outlook again so that there are no questions as to what I mean. Dear Pit seemed to think one way Dear Xerxes seemed a bit more uncertain... So here it is again.

1) longer picture We said DOLLAR will have important bottom in PASSOVER 2008 ( for two years we published this forecast) and then we go up into March of 2009. This last sentence has only recently been dated, as I kept saying before that we will be up 6-12 months from April Low. Ok exact Low was April 21 1st day of PASSOVER

2) short term outlook is more muddied. My initial expectation was that this phase of the move 2 months after PASSOVER BOTTOM we would be up much more than we are now. So, I expected accelerated phase of DOLLAR advance, which just did not come yet. I have advanced as an alternative scenario of DOLLAR FLATLINING , where it drifts sideways ( ideally without new lows) for 1-2 more months and then accelerates up into SEPT/OCT, with an eventual high in March of 2009.

I hope I am clear now on this subject. Considering my JENGLISH ( I think in many languages and write in ENGLISH) this is not entirely possible, so shoot the questions now, if things are still not clear.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks Boris. btw, I have been noticing how the 50% point between daily aps (and 25%) are support/resistance too - breach of 1390ish led to 1381ish, etc...

not too mention the aps extremes HITS recently!!

yikes
Peggy

boris said...

Dear Peggy
Thanks for the insight.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

oops - should be 1390ish and 1377ish

:-)

Unknown said...

Boris,

I'm very confused, my gut tells me major top, but my account told me I was too early. So, when the market gave me breakeven, I took it this morning. Waiting for the next bus. That last bus took a wrong turn...

Good trading

boris said...

Dear Blaine,
I did exactly the same thing.
Hallelujah,

I do not like to be here, but I am just a human after all. I break down as everybody else when illogical things happen. Frankly, I should be long now.

GOod Trading

xerxes said...

Hello Dear Boris....

I'm losing track of your assessments :-) Are you now saying that the buck will be in the outhouse for 20 days now? If so, do you expect it to blow past the FAAP?

xerxes

boris said...

Actually, Dear Readers,
I should be LONG SPX and SHORT NASDAQ, but I prefer to do nothing.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Xerxes,
I do not say that now, I said that a while ago, as an alternative, actually , probable scenario.

20 Days is as an estimate, but yes it could be.

THis is not new. This is going with FLATLINING( possible) as well.

We did discuss these, did not we

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,

Looking back, MDS was completely correct. Just a matter of holding your breath. I am going to go long ( very small lot) sometime today.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
But If We buy SPX and SELL NAZ, we coule out at doing nothing, they are moving neck and neck.

SO I prefer to stay on the side.
Until these freaks agree, hopefully with SUMMATION as well. This would require markets to go up and there I am starting to agree with you. Darn it , I was going to debunk your idea and end up supporting it(:--
Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

I made money ( small amount) on MDS sell as I was patient and scaled in. I will do same on MDS buy. I do not make a lot but am happy, besides I cannot go fishing, storm warning.

old john

chronictown said...

The crooks shook out the "weak " shorts yesterday,knowing they were gonna take the market down today!Thats my take. What ta do? go long at the close ?

john said...

Chronic,

I agree totally, THEY knew what they were doing yesterday.

old john

boris said...

Dear Chronictown,
I must agree with you the tape painting was apparent as the NAZ was was in charge, but later started to slow down.

Thankfully our confustion ( NAZ SPX system disagreement) just made us cautious and we/I sidestep and most of us did , from what I hear.
That is OK, lets take another BUS, it will come. I guarantee you.
If this a really big down day, I would caution against going long, but at some point it maybe too apealing and then must go long if SPX MDS remains on buy and NAZ joins it by going down(:-.

Good Trading

young grasshopper said...

Hi Boris scaling again
sso

boris said...

Dear Hopper, happy scaling my dear Friend.

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,

Did same thing as the young guy, small lot of spx.

old john

boris said...

Same to you Dear John,
GOod Trading, happy scaling

john said...

Boris,

Closed the gap up, now there is a huge gap down from this morning.
Not sophisticated but it seems to work more often than not.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Gaps are filled...
All the time, sometimes it could take 100 years though(:-

I agree, in a choppy crazy market like this one, it will, most likely happen.

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

I like that 100 year comment. There is one ( I think) around 1320 on the spx. I will have to look into it.

old john