5315 5310 5301 5287 SPI 5341 5346 5354 5368
13965 13930 13874 13782 n225 14135 14169 14226 14318
6705 6699 6688 6672 DAX 6735 6741 6751 6768
3482 3476 3467 3451 ESTX 3511 3517 3527 3542
MDS + DAILY UPDATE are fresh on the protected site, emails have been sent as well. ENJOY Dear Subscribers
clickme-> GROUPTATION Asset Group Rotation For Asset Picture. My morning starts there, yours too?
GOLD.... If anything I could be understating the GOLDS ability to run here. It could run up faster and longer and that could be signaled by , if gold took out the 1000 level before the end of this month. Then it would confirm the meteoric phase. As a minimum it must take out the 950 level before the end of this month. Let us see what is the MIDAS metal is made off.
For those PIP holding longs on GOLD I suggest as follows BUY ( GLD-USO) spread. I actually think that this a NO-LOSE Proposition ( almost, please see the disclaimers )
FOR INVESTORS , Long time did not talk(:- ... If SPX was to break below 1325 today, please realocate 5-10% into GOLD+OIL+CASH ( with the same order of preferecnce)
12 comments:
Hi Boris,
I would love to hear your thoughts on XLU. I cant seem to find it in the shakers update.
Regards,
Dear Damien
This guy has the wide open field. In that field it could go up to 52.60 ( consists of second Decinial HAP and first Annual HAP)
Before we get there 45.62 which is the First Decinial HAP. On the downside the FLAAP(annual) sits at 28.04 ( far from here).
Daily chart indicats that at 41.50 it may have completed the ABC correction on the upside and could be heading lower. Unless the 42.01 is taken out again. I would wiew this Utilities SPDR to be heading lower. After ALl, one may conclude that the First Decenial High Attractin Point (FDHAP)was almost achieved and we could be done for now.
So there, short term bearish and could become a long term bearish until 42.01 is taken out. Then the resistances are at 43.1 and 44.50 around the high of last December
Good Trading and Good TO hear from you Dear Damien.
Hi Boris,
do you expect (like me) one more try to push gold up today (908-910 !?) and retracement thereafter?
I know, you don't like these kind of questions but, dear friend, I am much more smarter when I know what are your thoughts...
Thanks, Ivan
Dear Ivan,
I am (re)looking int timing things.
Obviously , the CHEAF ANTIDOLLA became GOLD, see how GOLD-OIL has also perked up.
I was just corresponding with Pitt59 and he suggested, repeated to me an excellent thought that Dollar and Gold may actually become good buddies for a while.
I do not want to do that on one leg.
Need to sort out few timing questions before I go on
But I have a good trust in the SEEFUTURE and GOLDPROJECTIONS, in general. Each date may not turn out to be as precise, but the direction is up/sideways for both.
GOod Trading
Dear Readers
Sorry, for freaking out here and speaking to you from the Protcted site. I am lost/almost(:-
I need a vacation(:-
But I am trying to get my site up so that we can try and slowly/surely junk this BLOG approachto protected site and all other BS that goes with that.
We have exahusted the capabilities of the BLog.
I have not seen anybody doing things on blog that we are(:-
No wonder I am going crazy!
Speak to yo soon and Dear Ivan we need to get that AP generator up soon or I will not survive this(:-
I will call you today
Good Tradnig Dear Readrer
Dear Ivan,
It seems to me like not a lot has changed from our outlook of GOLDPROJECTIONS+SEEFUTURE.
What is interesting is that the Early July ( you have the dates on the chart) is still where the AntiDollar could crest ( I will update exact date to subscribers directly as we approach).
Meanwhile we could meander mostly with the upword slant in the ANTIDOLLAR, cheaf of it being the GOLD at this moment. I would think that after that Dollar will be free to make a run on where it can go next(up)
GOod Trading
Dear Boris,
thanks a lot.
Good trading, Ivan
Good morning Boris and all, Boris please slow down and take it easy. Get some rest, go on a vacation. You will be refreshed when you get back and will come up with something better, please get the mind cleared and relaxed for us and you and your family. The markets are not going anywhere. Your friend, Waldo.
Dear Waldo,
After I complete some of the most pressing issues, I shall do what you suggest my Dearest friend.
But I can not leave Subscribers hanging.
I must reach AP automation, at least, before I can say, I can take off some time.
Good Trading Dear Waldo, GOOD luck and all the best to your family too
Dear Waldo,
After I complete some of the most pressing issues, I shall do what you suggest my Dearest friend.
But I can not leave Subscribers hanging.
I must reach AP automation, at least, before I can say, I can take off some time.
Good Trading Dear Waldo, GOOD luck and all the best to your family too
Hi Boris
Your crashette scenario seems to be playing through.
Dear Hopper
Thank you.
We try you know(:-
GOod Trading
Post a Comment