Monday, June 30, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

1278 1276 1272 1268 spx 1287 1289 1292 1298

AS JD would have said, we hit a cluster:
TRAN 4848
INDU 11288
RUT 695
NYA 8626
UTIL 506
EVEN SPX HAS A CLUSTER POINT 1277

Watch them, we could be lifting , if these hold
Let us hope they hold
10:55 ET, this above call was made pretty early in the game around 10:10 or so. And that Cluster has, at least so far, supported market very nicely. Transportation is leading the charge higher and rest seem to follow. Watch carefully though, TRANSportation will encounter a resistance around 49.60- 49.70






Do you like this kind of forecasting? If you would like to taste it... Then just send $150/quarter to http://www.paypal.com/ who will need my email bchikvash@aol.com and my name Boris Chikvashvili for clickme->TAILORED SERVICE .




OK it is obvious that this market is lethargic and even on a day 6 of BUY from the ROBOTS is not reacting to the signal strong enough. We know that average days in a losing trade ( WHEN ROBOT LOSES) is about 9 days. This implies couple more days of struggle? In any case, it is noticeable that the SPX is stronger and the NAZ is lagging, which may have to get even more lopsided before the market is able to move higher. Perhaps today and maybe tomorrow are preparatory days for the market to do so. Watch the ratio of two markets. Good Trading

18 comments:

Howard said...

Hi all,

It looks like the usd is going up, and the Euro, pound etc is going douwn.
Probably to early to call the end of the falling usd. Short term the usd looks good.

Howard

boris said...

Dear Howard,
We repeated to no end that this week it should happen, we , in fact , said the beginning could be exactly here today tomorrow.

We said all we could say. We can not return the words back. World knows

No markets better do what we think or I... will have to EAT it...

Good Trading

John said...

Boris,

Got the Qs- doing ok.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
ENJOY
I am sure you have the stops at or not too far from BREAK EVEN(:-

Love you my Dear Friend.

Good Trading

John said...

Boris,

Stops in place. Old retired guy cannot afford to lose money. ( or much money)

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
I do not even know,
Where do you get the courage to trade from...

But wherever it comes from must be strong.

GOd Bless you

Good Trading

John said...

Boris,

How can I trade? Easy_ I have you to guide me.

old john

boris said...

Ok, Dear John,
I admit, I am FRIKIN Powerful...

Not so powerful, or everybody will be trading with me(:-

The entire world will be trading with me(:-

Yes, then we can tell the FREAKING markets what to do...

Halellujah!

I am waiting for that day(;-

Thank You John,
Good Trading

sharon said...

It will take some time, but soon I belive we see OIL under 100. this bubble start to annoy everyone, even the Sopitalists that cannot run the stock market.

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
We know the approximate days, do not we?

Let us see if we can hit the JacPot again.

Does anybody remember our SILVER CALL of the top at 21212...
World was Freaking out how did we get to this number...


HAHAHAHAHA... Silver was only able to better by 2cents and crashed to 16 area, which I believe We said ( I was answering Ivan) will be the initial low.

I do not say anything that did not happen , Dear Readers...

This is not a dream...
this show is total reality and we do things here that EVEN I do not understand why markets listen to them...

But they do somehow and until they do, I will feel needed(:-

Good Trading

sharon said...

dear boris

for the world economy, I hope you will be right once again :-)

Sharon

aaaaaaum said...

My co-worker is leaving for Europe this Friday. Are we expecting another bus then?

boris said...

Dear Aaaaaaum,
I think you are not going to be disappointed this time either. We could be on schedule to make a temporary low tomorrow and rise into the end of the week, which would be an ideal time for our ROBOTS to spring to life again and shout SELL.

Thank you very much Dear AA.
GOod Trading

D said...

Boris,

What kind of upside LT target is your system coming up with for Gold/Silver?

Spasiba

boris said...

Dear D,
Answer to your question was send to the SUBSCRIBERS via email

GOod Trading

Howard said...

Thank you Boris,
for the long term targets.

Howard

boris said...

Dear Howard,
Thanks a lot.

Good Trading to you

D said...

I saw the projected path, but I guess I missed the upside targets.

I will take another peak.

thanks