Hi lag thanks for your view ,always good. And Boris thanks for your comments and AP always the best. It is amazing how we have two markets trying to find support with all the fibs and gann lines ...two market rallys 747 to 944...858 to 944 ...I need a super computer...hehehe.
6 comments:
Just ran some math on a formation I watch and they all point the same
this just for fun but does work many times
Rut 475
Xrans index 3339
SPX 867
QQQQ 29.27
this the area of dec 26th or the 29th which is a spot on the charts
Dear Lag,
Thanks and
Good Luck
banks &reits (iyr) leading the break so far as of a couple min ago
Hi lag thanks for your view ,always good. And Boris thanks for your comments and AP always the best. It is amazing how we have two markets trying to find support with all the fibs and gann lines ...two market rallys 747 to 944...858 to 944 ...I need a super computer...hehehe.
just sold all shorts
Post a Comment