Dear James, it does not sound crazy to me. The only thing is that timing of these targets is unpredictable and I suggest that people take profits at more immediate intraday targets, cause , frankly I do not see QQQQ accelerating on the downside. If I see that I would recommend to resell the rest of the postions. It is just a matter of timeframe. Thanks and GOod Trading Dear James.
I totaly agree with your trading Dear Boris. The reason for my firm commitment down this time is because my research has signaled this as a once per year event of large proportion. Then a real buy opportunity when the fed lowers to save it. Best James
Dear James, my experience has been that only when QQQQ breaks the 5th level of support , then the runaway move will come. This time all we did hit the 3rd level and supported so far. That is why I am not hot being short at this moment. Good Trading Derar James.
5 comments:
My target including bounces along the way for EEM is $87.50. Its at 114.80 now. If this sounds crazy it probably is. Best James
Dear James, it does not sound crazy to me. The only thing is that timing of these targets is unpredictable and I suggest that people take profits at more immediate intraday targets, cause , frankly I do not see QQQQ accelerating on the downside. If I see that I would recommend to resell the rest of the postions. It is just a matter of timeframe.
Thanks and GOod Trading Dear James.
I totaly agree with your trading Dear Boris. The reason for my firm commitment down this time is because my research has signaled this as a once per year event of large proportion. Then a real buy opportunity when the fed lowers to save it. Best James
If my senario is playing out there will not be any covering for a couple weeks to worry about. Best James
Dear James, my experience has been that only when QQQQ breaks the 5th level of support , then the runaway move will come. This time all we did hit the 3rd level and supported so far. That is why I am not hot being short at this moment.
Good Trading Derar James.
Post a Comment