Dear Readers, Considering the SPX buy pressure at record lows, there is no other way to describe, but the title above. If the end was ever near, it is now nearer. We expect some retracement in GOLD and ENERGY as well. Especially we will be careful investing in stocks ( even, ENERGY and GOLD). We believe Dollar should strengthen in short term and IR should rise, which should reverse by midyear. Good Trading
2 comments:
Would you recommend exiting from long positions in Energy/Gold and take profit?
$USD appears on its way down and same for $CDW.
Is cash the best at this time? Should we not hold on to Gold and Gold stocks?
Hi Aaaaaaum, I have no doubt, not even a bit, that in a longer (6months 12months) $dollar is a bad invesment and inversely all other things are a good investment. I think though temporary US eco resurgence will casue IR (interest rates) to go up and that will cause me to be a bit cautious about other things. I would not, therefore compromise on core positions in ENERGY and GOLS and EURO etc, but I will be careful with loading up on all of these. GOod Trading
Post a Comment