Monday, February 12, 2007

NFI, 42 c profit so far, stop break even mental

Dear Readers, raise stops higher to 15.19 mental. GOod Trading
13:13PM. If you bought too much of NFI, take profits on 1/2 of them now. 15.54

2 comments:

cobbense said...

Boris,

Just guessing, but a normal pattern if it is bottoming would be to see NFI work it's way slowly back up to around 17.25 (the 38% retr. of the recent downdraft) and then get quickly knocked down to around 15 again.

That would then be the second bottom of a doublebottom and - if it holds - the safest buying point.
("never buy the first bottom")

The second knockdown could happen at 10AM EST on Feb. 14 when LEND reports.

But it's own report, whenever it does appear, must be good for it to really be a buy just now.

Regards,

boris said...

Dear Cobbense, buying the second bottom is an excellent idea. I find it fun though bying the first bottom, but that means that I am super vigillant when I do those things and I do not recommend anybody with a lesser experience try this. people can do it together with me, but not alone. I certainly did not come to conclude that this is it... We could go down and down hard in coming days, I am more of a trader than forecaster, if there is such difference. Good Trading Dear Cobbense
Note: those that can not take any volatility, take profits now and go home without worry.