Dear Readers , here are the limits for today. QQQQ 44.35 - 44.89(reached 44.98 second resistance) GLD 65.46(going for 64.90? fourth support) - 66.00 USO 47.00 - 50.35 Too Wide range? GG 26.81 - 28.19 Good Trading
boris, i loaded up on GG this morning. i'm looking at TIE. The chart looks great on this one. Looks like it bounced of its lows and heading higher. I'm looking to enter the position on TIE at 35.50. You might want to track this for yourself.
Dear Rent, thanks for heads up I will check it out and state my opinion about it. About GG, it is possible that we have some more correction, but it should move higher into March. Good Trading Dear Rent.
Dear Danno, For ECA, I have 35.37 - 56.98 range. For CPK I have 27.16 - 33.00 and UPL I have 35.67 - 60.91
CPK is expected to support at 29.50 ( where it is now) as decenial support lies ritght there. If not watch below at 27.16. ECA, I think is/will move to the high first ( 35.37). UPL, will pcobrbly do the same as ECA, and that almost menas that CPK will do the high first. Unless they reach the lows next few weeks, they may nver reach it this year. I do expect the GAS companies to do better than OIL comapnies and I expect Natural GAs to move higher towards May. Good Trading Dear Danno.
i trade nat gas for a living and I can maybe shed some light, I would say that over the next few weeks we will move marginally higher in the energy complex, but my guess is we stay range bound in the energy equities. I would also guess that most companies even if they are more natural gas orientated arent differentiated as such. tks curt
11 comments:
boris, i loaded up on GG this morning. i'm looking at TIE. The chart looks great on this one. Looks like it bounced of its lows and heading higher. I'm looking to enter the position on TIE at 35.50. You might want to track this for yourself.
Dear Rent, thanks for heads up I will check it out and state my opinion about it. About GG, it is possible that we have some more correction, but it should move higher into March.
Good Trading Dear Rent.
boris, that is possible about GG. Do you see it may dip down to 24?
Dear Rent, 24 is possible on GG, but I think 27 and 26 are likely levels for support. We have supported on 27 today. Good Trading.
Hi Boris,
I was wondering if you had any opinions on Natural Gas stocks and if they may do better relative to OIL stocks in the next month or 2.
Your insight is much appreciated.
Thankyou
I'm looking at Encana to be more specific, also maybe Chesapeake, Ultra Petroleum etc etc
Danno
Dear Danno,
For ECA, I have 35.37 - 56.98 range.
For CPK I have 27.16 - 33.00
and UPL I have 35.67 - 60.91
CPK is expected to support at 29.50 ( where it is now) as decenial support lies ritght there. If not watch below at 27.16.
ECA, I think is/will move to the high first ( 35.37).
UPL, will pcobrbly do the same as ECA, and that almost menas that CPK will do the high first. Unless they reach the lows next few weeks, they may nver reach it this year. I do expect the GAS companies to do better than OIL comapnies and I expect Natural GAs to move higher towards May. Good Trading Dear Danno.
Thanks very much
See you tomorrow
Danno
hi danno;
i trade nat gas for a living and I can maybe shed some light, I would say that over the next few weeks we will move marginally higher in the energy complex, but my guess is we stay range bound in the energy equities. I would also guess that most companies even if they are more natural gas orientated arent differentiated as such.
tks
curt
Appreciate the input Curt.
Thanks
Danno
Dear Curt, thanks for you comments, thoughtfull for sure.
Good Trading
Post a Comment