Boris,CBMX is a speculative biotech stock I bought a little of last year as a lottery ticket and just sat on so far.It seems to be moving now, rumours are some new investment money is coming in.If NFI makes it to 18.70 it might try for 19.70, if it makes it past 20 before the report I will be very surpised.regards,
Hi Cobbebse, Sorry I was busy. I will look at CBMX as soon as I can. GOod Trading
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Boris,
CBMX is a speculative biotech stock I bought a little of last year as a lottery ticket and just sat on so far.
It seems to be moving now, rumours are some new investment money is coming in.
If NFI makes it to 18.70 it might try for 19.70, if it makes it past 20 before the report I will be very surpised.
regards,
Hi Cobbebse, Sorry I was busy. I will look at CBMX as soon as I can. GOod Trading
Post a Comment