Dear Readers, Does anybody remember our prediction that GOLD will correct into 19 Feb and correction will be shallow? Thanks... So, we had one day scare to throw all the disbelievers out and here we go again, We did think this morning that it would rest, but it looks like One day was it has needed to "rest".
Good Trading
2 comments:
boris, gold correction was a blip and it makes me suspicious. Your call about Feb 19 was on the money. GG bounced off 100 EMA and went up almost 5% the next day. I guess GG may not dip down to the 26s after all.
Dear Rent, absolutely, I indicated yesterday that some more rest/correction may come to GG, but 27 was mentioned as one support(hit) and 26 was another, I guess GG had no appetite to touch 26. Indeed. Well, I will second your quizy feeling about the move in gold, but remember, I was looking for EXPLOSION in gold, I was a bit too early. I am now, more confident in my forecast of 730 or even 900 in gold then I ever was last 3-4 weeks. Nevertheless one must take all precations not to fall with gold if it falls. Good Trading.
Post a Comment