Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Limits

Dear Readers, Please see the Preliminary Limits for today.
QQQQ 43.94 - 44.24
GLD 66.00 - 66.51
USO 48.44 - 49.83
GG 28.11 - 30.17
Good Trading

4 comments:

cobbense said...

Boris,

The tide may be turning for the subprime lenders, at least temporarily - LEND is near flat after a poor report and a premarket selloff, was not a good short apparently, but I would not buy it either.

NEW is up strongly, likely short covering, still think it could be dead meat.

NFI is also up so far today, next fib and channel resistance around 17.25, and it was just upgraded to a strong buy by some analyst.

It looks to have built cause now for a move to the 68% retracement around 18.70.

Regards,

boris said...

Dear Cobbense, good to hear from you and things you say make sense to me at this juncture.
Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Quiet day here on the blog, Boris.

Hope all is well trading-wise.

boris said...

Dear Dxb, It got quiet Lately, I am not sure why, but perhaps because we have done so well. We made money in NFI,QQQQ and got people carefully out of troubles in Stock market. I guess there is nothing to discuss, dispute. I see a lot of people on blogs where they talk so much BS that, perhaps they are causing the natural gas prices to go down(: :).
Seriously, I am not sure, what is going on people are not passionate enough? is this a sign of the strom to come soon, amid compalcancy, cofusion? do not know yet. We shell see. Good Trading Dear Dxb.