Friday, February 09, 2007

Good Night Dear Readers

Dear Readers, Good Day, we collected few cents on our QQQQ shorts. And those that were long even though, I have not specifically said to be long (on a trading basis )in GOLD ( just on a core bases). So, Those in GOLD collected 1/3 of profits and look perhaps to collect 1/3 on MOnday and trail the rest profitably. On QQQQ we collected about 27-28c on 3/4 of our positions and have 1/4 position left with profitable 44.22 stop, while QQQQ settles at 43.91. Good Trading and GOod Night dear friends, I am glad to see you all in good spirits.

4 comments:

James said...

Im expecting a good plunge Mon and Tue. If so Ill take profits Tues on a panicky spike down. I dont think thats the end...probably reload on Wed.Take a break Boris you sound tired now Im out to the campfire and a longneck. Good weekend everyone James

aaaaaaum said...

Boris/James,

MSFT is plunging. You think it might fall back to $23?

boris said...

Dear James, GOod camping buddy.

boris said...

Dear Aaaaaaum,
Let's talk about 23 after we see the MSFT behovoir at 27. Good Trading