Dear Rent, the GG, GOLD and all things GOLD seem to be doing well, may even have a shallower correction than I think ( I was suggesting a shallow correction to begin with). So, here is the case where if a long/intermediate picture looks favorable you just buy in portions and keep buying on corrections or keep making money on already invested securities. Yes, YOu have noticed I have advised Dear Byzanman to keep the short on RYL ( I want to reiterate that he reshort it with a risk of todays high.) Any surge here in Housing stocks will not be a good sign for shorts. It must start decline or need to be out. Good Trading Dear Rent
2 comments:
boris, i noticed that your limits for gg trending higher. :)
easy money right now: just shorted home builders at this level particularly NVR and HOV. We'll see how my trades do in the next couple of days.
Dear Rent, the GG, GOLD and all things GOLD seem to be doing well, may even have a shallower correction than I think ( I was suggesting a shallow correction to begin with). So, here is the case where if a long/intermediate picture looks favorable you just buy in portions and keep buying on corrections or keep making money on already invested securities. Yes, YOu have noticed I have advised Dear Byzanman to keep the short on RYL ( I want to reiterate that he reshort it with a risk of todays high.) Any surge here in Housing stocks will not be a good sign for shorts. It must start decline or need to be out.
Good Trading Dear Rent
Post a Comment