Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Crucial Support in GLD 64.43

Dear Readers, Just below todays projected low 64.48 is a crucial support for gold.
I would not risk more than that if you are long.
Good Trading

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi boris,

Any thoughts on the following stocks?
SDG.ax and MFS.ax. These are both stocks that flew over my head. They still look good though.... I think MFS.ax can go to 6.2~ but i'm not too sure about SDG.ax.

That MXG.ax trade went well, I added to my small position on the break at 4.55, and then took half profits at 4.9. Waiting to see where the stock goes from here.

Anyways, I'm banking on 23-28th of Feb being the first sign that the top is near. I still think that we are far from the actual 'correction' which will likely occur in late March/early April.

Cheers.

Unknown said...

Actually, come to think of it, SDG.ax looks kinda risky on the long side in the short term. Scratch that one.

boris said...

Dear Jebuskrite, I know this marekt is crazy, absolutely crazy, but OUR PRESSURE indicator keeps working off the overbought conditions without much corrections, until this continues, I can not recommend shorting this market.
MFS.ax had the potential to go here 4.37,4.7,5.1,5.50,7. Enjoy the ride. Looks very vertical, though and try to buy on weakness to have some cution.
Good Trading.