Boris would u recomend shorting the Dia, QQQQ, SPY ABIT abit higher from here for short-term trade.
Dear Sam I can only recommend selling or buying against the limits published here. I use it same way the way I present to public. Good Trading
Dear Sam, I do not have the limits for DIA and SPY and ABIT there, if I have time, I will put it there for you. Busy trading. Sorry for being late. Good Trading
Dear Sam, updated with DIA. Good Trading.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Boris would u recomend shorting the Dia, QQQQ, SPY ABIT abit higher from here for short-term trade.
Dear Sam I can only recommend selling or buying against the limits published here. I use it same way the way I present to public. Good Trading
Dear Sam, I do not have the limits for DIA and SPY and ABIT there, if I have time, I will put it there for you. Busy trading. Sorry for being late. Good Trading
Dear Sam, updated with DIA. Good Trading.
Post a Comment