Thursday, February 15, 2007

mental stop at 44.80

Stop at Breakeven 10:25ET
Enjoy Free Ride!
Lower Stop 44.76 Mental11:01ET
Lower Stop 44.78 Mental11:56ET
Lower Stop 44.81 Mental13:02ET
Good Trading
Good Trading

5 comments:

rent said...

boris,
Not much action today for me. Just sitting and waiting for the home builders to build back up. Did nibble a short on NVR at 730 today but reserving my funds for a possible run up maybe next week.

Any action on your end?

boris said...

Dear Rent, Our action has been in QQQQ, and while we are in profit at at this point, the gains are not yet large, so we are still watching it. If you feel you have something you would like for us to look at, please let me know and and we go to work togher. Good Trading

rent said...

Thanks Boris for the offer. I appreciate your work here and comments. Currently I'm following a couple of home builder stocks right now. MTH, SPF, HOV, TOL and NVR. I have a mental sell target.

MTH at 46.50-47
HOV at 36.75-37
NVR at 730+
SPF at 32
TOL at 35

I had held NTRI and sold too soon to take advantage of the 20+ pop today :( Guess can't win them all. But I think that NTRI my dip slightly before heading back up. I'm in wait mode at the moment.

I strongly believe that we had a dead cat bounce on the home builders based on short squeeze and I can't see them trading any higher going forward based on declining sales, and profits.

boris said...

Dear Rent, Please give me few minutes and I will do some research on these. If for some reason, I can not do it today, you should find answers ( limits and possible action , my opinion - your actions of course ) tomorrow moring Thanks and Good Trading Dear Rent

boris said...

Dear Rent, here is where I stend with the builder stocks. Start from HGX homebulding index. It hit 258 about 25 less than a first yearly reistance, where I would have had a much more courage to short it. So, was that it ? are we still get there before we go down? Do not know yet. If we are done though the first support lies at 208, a long way down...

SPF ( hit 31 ) and Hov ( hit 38 ) which qualify for the 1st yearly resistance hit if so they could go down at least to 20 and 26.40 respectively. Other three have the following parameters:

TOL 26.37 - 39.00
NVR 482 - 802
MTH 37.30 - 53.30

Good Luck and stay in touch with updates. Keep asking questions...
Good Trading Dear Rent