Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Pressure data, maybe late today


Dear Readers, self made disaster struck me today, deleted lot of important files accidentally. "rm *" is a dangerous command under UNIX, especially if one types fast, like I do. In any case, From the market moves Monday I assume there was not a big change in configuration of BUY and SELL pressure. Gold Must move higher or lower... Yes, there is no option doing nothing at these levels, GOLD is on the bicycle, it either moves or falls. Energy may follow to a lesser extent. I bought GOLD in futures market 659.6 and now we are at 663.2. Good Trading

2 comments:

James said...

Hey Boris I liked your Hooker analogy my favorite female attribute is legs. Take a look at ISE this morning. Its my only long left. In at $45. Best James

boris said...

Good Morning Dear James. I am glad you like the analogy. Just a not to all my long GOLD is trailed very closely with stops.
Good Trading