Friday, February 16, 2007

QQQQ stop at 44.80

QQQQ stop at 44.74 mental please
Was hit we are out, with +-1c in QQQQ for our two day effort.
Good Trading

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boris.

Could I get limits for ADES please and thankyou.

Danno

cobbense said...

Boris,

CBMX is an illiquid stock with a tiny float, normal TA does not always work so well with these. "Flipping" penny stocks can be extremely profitable, but has risks all it's own, I probably should not have brought it up here.
Still no news about it which could explain the pop, though they report next week.

I would be wary of shorting any indices overnight right now, I have this odd feeling that some (european) could gap up soon, influenced by feeling the vibes from the emerging markets perhaps?

Regards,

Anonymous said...

Dear Boris,
Today was a day that almost put
me to sleep and nothing but fluff
and mm setting up the tables for
next week being what I think will be very volatile.

What is your take on the incoming
shortened week ? I think that alot of fuel that took this market up was alot of short squeezing
(me incl). market going up on low vol consistantly and on top of it
the weirdest expiration week I have ever seen.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

boris said...

Dear Danno, No problem at all. Here is the info:

High projections 19,20,22
Low Projections 13.30, 12, 10.20
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Cobbejse, thanks for you comments.
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Byzanman, I agree with you statments below and yes, it is very possible that next weeks brings a "reevaluation" of things by investors and volatility returns. I for one expect that to happen as GOLD , for example finally makes a decision to go for it or retreat here. I expect currenies to be turning arround. Yen has already turned big way and could announce the death of "carry trade". Change is in air, is and understatment in my mind. The extent oc the changes, is debatable and here is why. FED / WORLD can not afford too much of a change, everything is hanging in balance and nobody wants to move as not to cause an accidental catastrophy. In this situation a statusquo may continute for a while with some small to intermediate ( time/size ) perturtbaions. So, how does one make money? I think with clever volatility sales and purchases as the small changes propagate through the system.
Good Trading