Dear James, this maybe the sign that it is all over. The only problem I am having there is still an enoumous amount of money sloshing around to find home. We hope it will find GOLD instead of EQR and AIV and AVB etc. Can you believe the rental appartment business going for 100-150 times earnings. What happened to good old rule that was you pay for real eastate 10 year earnings? World has indded gone crazy, but what else does one expect when OPM ( other peoples money ) is involved. Good Trading
Boris my friend. I can literally feel and see a big drop coming very soon. Be carefull! Realestate here in Florida is dead signs evrywhere you look. It hasnt sunk in yet but soon it will. Best James
Dear James, I share your feeling, cause, I can not help but feel like 1973-4 again. VIetnam,IRAQ - Nifty-Fifty, Private Capital, 7 years after 1966 $ adjusted DOW top, 7 years after 2000 $ adjasted DOW top. What else, you were there, I just read it after ( my USA arrival time 1977). Yes I feel the same thing my friend. I do. And yes it takes time for BOZOS to understand that. Good Trading
My arrival in Sweden was 1971, a few of my first friends in Stockholm were a few Russian & many Polish refugees . . . the joke then was that all Swedes were emmigrating to New Zealand, and Stockholm would be Polish speaking soon.
To continue with a few more hopefully timely citations:
"A fool and his money are soon parted" (traditional?)
"There's a sucker born every day" (attributed to the circus magnate PT Barnum, but was not actually him I believe)
"The market is that place on earth which is set aside for men to cheat each other" (don't recall the source, but it was a woman)
Watching the USDJPY to see if it will fall through the 120 floor . . . . or not . . .
Has the EURUSD started a major run, or just another whipsaw ?
So many questions, so few answers . . . So little time, so much to do . . .
Dear Cobbense, Modesty would dicatate me not to claim, that I know this, but I do have some order in my head regarding the Currency questions. I think this is another whipsaw in currencies, which will end up Dollar making a bit of a rebound on the strength ot USA interest rates, which I suspect will rise until end of MARCH ( if I am wrond exactly opposite will happen and we need to reverse this movie). By late spring, early summer Dollar enters the terminal death cycle lasting into the Janyary of 2008, at which point it rebounds strongly for 1.5 years, which it will lose back in subsequent 1.5 years, after which the Dollar will be rising for 4-5 years.
6 comments:
Stopped out of ISE at 45.99. No longs left. Best James
Dear James, this maybe the sign that it is all over. The only problem I am having there is still an enoumous amount of money sloshing around to find home. We hope it will find GOLD instead of EQR and AIV and AVB etc. Can you believe the rental appartment business going for 100-150 times earnings. What happened to good old rule that was you pay for real eastate 10 year earnings? World has indded gone crazy, but what else does one expect when OPM ( other peoples money ) is involved. Good Trading
Boris my friend. I can literally feel and see a big drop coming very soon. Be carefull! Realestate here in Florida is dead signs evrywhere you look. It hasnt sunk in yet but soon it will. Best James
Dear James, I share your feeling, cause, I can not help but feel like 1973-4 again. VIetnam,IRAQ - Nifty-Fifty, Private Capital, 7 years after 1966 $ adjusted DOW top, 7 years after 2000 $ adjasted DOW top. What else, you were there, I just read it after ( my USA arrival time 1977). Yes I feel the same thing my friend. I do. And yes it takes time for BOZOS to understand that. Good Trading
Boris,
"It's deja vu all over again"
(Yoggi Berra)
My arrival in Sweden was 1971, a few of my first friends in Stockholm were a few Russian & many Polish refugees . . . the joke then was that all Swedes were emmigrating to New Zealand, and Stockholm would be Polish speaking soon.
To continue with a few more hopefully timely citations:
"A fool and his money are soon parted"
(traditional?)
"There's a sucker born every day"
(attributed to the circus magnate PT Barnum, but was not actually him I believe)
"The market is that place on earth which is set aside for men to cheat each other"
(don't recall the source, but it was a woman)
Watching the USDJPY to see if it will fall through the 120 floor . . . . or not . . .
Has the EURUSD started a major run, or just another whipsaw ?
So many questions, so few answers . . . So little time, so much to do . . .
Regards,
Dear Cobbense, Modesty would dicatate me not to claim, that I know this, but I do have some order in my head regarding the Currency questions. I think this is another whipsaw in currencies, which will end up Dollar making a bit of a rebound on the strength ot USA interest rates, which I suspect will rise until end of MARCH ( if I am wrond exactly opposite will happen and we need to reverse this movie). By late spring, early summer Dollar enters the terminal death cycle lasting into the Janyary of 2008, at which point it rebounds strongly for 1.5 years, which it will lose back in subsequent 1.5 years, after which the Dollar will be rising for 4-5 years.
Good Trading
Post a Comment