Tuesday, February 06, 2007

QQQQ just supported at 3rd support 43.75

Dear Readers, BReak that and we see 43.55, Good Trading

2 comments:

James said...

Hey Boris Im getting some smart money sentimate readings that are OFF the charts. They would be the first to know of an attack on Iran. Thats what I think is going on. Have you heard anything over there? There has also been some massive put buying on some of our largest utilitys in the US. I was long them until yesterday for the squeeze but started to think someone may know something. Best James

boris said...

Dear James, I can not see how Iran issue will be settled without some real or imaginiary standup to IRAN, by USA and perhaps indirectly by Israel. I can not explain the 20000 additional military personal for handling IRAQ, I also know that everything is done in here to potentially face the do or die situation, cause Nucalear IRAN means facing the ISLAMIC FANATICS with NBOMBS. Frankly, I do not trust anybody with NBOMBS, but how can you trust head of state openly threatenning destraction of another country? So, I do not have inside info, but the country is getting itself ready anyway it can, that is for sure, Considering only 2 year BUSH has left in the office, I can not see a better time to face IRANINAS than now. For good or bad, that seems to be the destiny. Good Trading Dear James.