Dear Readers, These are the Preliminary limits QQQQ 43.98 - 44.32 GLD 64.39 - 64.84 USO 49.04 - 50.30 GG 27.18 - 27.81 Good Trading
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Boris: USO seems to have hit your limit almost exactly and is now retreating (2.30pm = 49.83) perhaps this mini oil trend is done? I notice that clh7 reached exactly 60.00 this morning, which I thought was the likely limit for this run. Any thoughts - we missed it on the way up, let's not miss it on the way down. GT Nick Black
Dear Nick, good to hear from you. Yes, it would have been nice to play this on the downside. By the time I got watching other things, I could see it at the 3rd lower limit, and attempted purchase, which ended up with 25c gain from 49.05 to 49.40. In any case, Here is my thinking: I looked hard at where the gold would go next 5-10 days and it looked to me UP, which suggests some support from energy. So if the energy is supposed to go down, I think/anticipate the pace to be slow. Also, I would anticipate the buying around 19-26 Feb. Upshot... I would like to sell it on a daily limit bases, rather than take a blanket bearish view for next couple weeks. Good Trading Nick.
Greetings Gentlemen, It looks to me that energy and metals are being played by hedgies for a week of "short squeezing". The entire market has that feel to it right now and my thinkging is that the retail herd is thinking it is time to short but MM will not make it an easy endeavor.
Boris, is this overview a bit on the paranoid side ?
Dear Byzanman, you know, i will buy any theory, until I look at limits, cycles( timing) and actual GOLD behavoir at those limits/times. So I still think that for next 4-9 days the upside should be given the benefit of doubt, but on bad day and ... that is gone. Good Trading
Hello everyone.Hope everyone is doing well. The smart money has begun heavily buying puts the last 3 days. They have not done so since last May. We are in for a large Equity downdraft and I am positioned accordingly as of today. Any Questions? Best JC
Dear James, Good To hear from you again. We missed your insightful contributions. Confirmation of your sentiment should come soon, or the configuration of the markets will change. I certainly hope that this is what is coming. Which, could confirm, my theses that GOLD may shoot up for those few strong days for the Stock market. Let us note here that QQQQ is now lower than it was when we shorted first top projection in NOVEMBER( Bool Market ANybody?) and DOW/SPX have managed nothing but a 1-2% up this January, this is not what projects far... In fact, I have a WALL at 12800 +-100 points for DOW and 1475 +- 25 for SPX. So, let us hope that all is coming together even though it has taken a long time. Remember that a like a HOOKER, the stock market does not stop showing the LEG(HIGHS) until the last sucker is HOOKED. Good Trading Dear James and Good Night all.
6 comments:
Dear Boris: USO seems to have hit your limit almost exactly and is now retreating (2.30pm = 49.83) perhaps this mini oil trend is done? I notice that clh7 reached exactly 60.00 this morning, which I thought was the likely limit for this run. Any thoughts - we missed it on the way up, let's not miss it on the way down.
GT
Nick Black
Dear Nick, good to hear from you. Yes, it would have been nice to play this on the downside. By the time I got watching other things, I could see it at the 3rd lower limit, and attempted purchase, which ended up with 25c gain from 49.05 to 49.40. In any case, Here is my thinking: I looked hard at where the gold would go next 5-10 days and it looked to me UP, which suggests some support from energy. So if the energy is supposed to go down, I think/anticipate the pace to be slow. Also, I would anticipate the buying around 19-26 Feb. Upshot... I would like to sell it on a daily limit bases, rather than take a blanket bearish view for next couple weeks. Good Trading Nick.
Greetings Gentlemen,
It looks to me that energy and metals are being played by hedgies
for a week of "short squeezing".
The entire market has that feel to it right now and my thinkging is that the retail herd is thinking it is time to short but MM will not make it an easy endeavor.
Boris, is this overview a bit on the paranoid side ?
Dear Byzanman, you know, i will buy any theory, until I look at limits, cycles( timing) and actual GOLD behavoir at those limits/times. So I still think that for next 4-9 days the upside should be given the benefit of doubt, but on bad day and ... that is gone.
Good Trading
Hello everyone.Hope everyone is doing well. The smart money has begun heavily buying puts the last 3 days. They have not done so since last May. We are in for a large Equity downdraft and I am positioned accordingly as of today. Any Questions? Best JC
Dear James, Good To hear from you again. We missed your insightful contributions. Confirmation of your sentiment should come soon, or the configuration of the markets will change. I certainly hope that this is what is coming. Which, could confirm, my theses that GOLD may shoot up for those few strong days for the Stock market. Let us note here that QQQQ is now lower than it was when we shorted first top projection in NOVEMBER( Bool Market ANybody?) and DOW/SPX have managed nothing but a 1-2% up this January, this is not what projects far... In fact, I have a WALL at 12800 +-100 points for DOW and 1475 +- 25 for SPX. So, let us hope that all is coming together even though it has taken a long time. Remember that a like a HOOKER, the stock market does not stop showing the LEG(HIGHS) until the last sucker is HOOKED.
Good Trading Dear James and Good Night all.
Post a Comment