Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thanks For Being With US



Dear Shakers Subscribers. There is something new for you in todays emails. The two new files that you will receive with your weekly service will be dif200xxxxx new200xxxxx. These new files help you as follows. The file dif200xxxxx is a Difference file , which dtails the differences between the last weeks STAR stocks and This weeks STAR stocks. It makes possible to see which ones are new and which ones are moving up or down in rank if they are not new. On the other hand the new200xxxxx file lists on new arrivals in the "GATEWAY TO STARDOM" the passage of the FAHAP (First Annual High Attraction Point). This way you can concentrate totally on new arrivals only. Enjoy and let me know if this is helpful. Remember it is very easy to put the new stocks in the YAHOO profile ( it is free) and study them. Let me know too. I may learn something about why one of these 10 baggers is there.


Here are some of the huge jumpers for this week, one time only for demo for nonesubscribers.


It turns out some of these we could have caught, because they have visited this place before and exited only for few days to explode through it now. Some of it we could have seen earlier if we were running SHAKERS everyday ( a difficult task at this time) and remember with the huge jumpers there are many humble entrants into the stardom that will be huge jumpers soon. These new ( about 75 or so) deserve your attention. Remember What I wrote here last week. Look For Name PHARMA, BIO,SOFTWARE , TECH... Boy these guys did well last week.

19 comments:

john said...

Boris

good morning

old john

boris said...

Dear John
Very good morning To
Rest today(:- No trading

john said...

Boris,

I look everyday except when I am out of town. One never knows what one will learn.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
I am learning too.
Just talkint fo people and explaining, sharpens my own sense of where I am going.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Keep an eye out for this------

That naked short ruling actually expires July 29 at 11:59 pm ET. So we might see the impact in overnight trading Tues-Wed and the day session on Wed, July 30

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Thanks a lot, for keeping
us up to date on this
GOod Trading My Dear Friend

tim9lives said...

DEAR BORIS
I am trying to also learn,,,and every and any day I can learn something,,,then I have a good day which was not wasted.
I hope I can learn something from you today,,,especially since you are such a knowledgeable teacher.
I have been listening to your British Pound comments,,,and am trying to figure which future contract would be the better vehicle to use for a falling Pound. I totally agree with you,,Britain is in trouble,,and the Pound is being manipulated to keep it as high as it is presently. It should be much lower,,,
And although I'm not ready to jump in right this moment,,,I want to be ready to short it when the time is right.
I've looked at some of the options, but they seem overpriced IMO,,,maybe I'm wrong ?

I am thinking that the dollar may also be falling while the Pound falls,
So I was then thinking that the Pound/Euro contract could be the way to go.
What are your thought about this Boris.
Am I just maybe wrong altogether,,,and the shorting the Pound is easiest and best?

or Yen/Pound ?
Any comments would be appreciated, Thank you- Tim

boris said...

Dear Tim,
Excellent questions.

If I am right, within next 10 Days the Dollar upside acceleration will finally happen, Biggist initial hit maybe taken by JPY ( for first 5-6 days or so) and GBP. For that reason I would not do GBP/JPY short, I would wait for that. USD GBP short seems to be the best at this juncture. JPY/EURO short is also a reasonably good bet, but I would not go with it, given other things.
After thouse events, the GBP/JPY short may work with new vigor, but still for next 40 trading days, I would prefer Dollar upon all else.

Let me do it this way, perhaps , like give you relative strength chart of the future( God help me!)

for next 10 trading days, weekest JPY,GBP,EURO,CHF,AUD.

For next 30 trading days, after 10 of those. GBP,AUD,EURO,CHF,JPY

Now, what I just given you the weekest first order against dollar for next 40 trading days.

Please Do not shoot me, if this is wrong(:-
Dear Tim, Very good Weekend to you and all SUBSCRIBERS,READERS

tim9lives said...

Thank You Boris for the information,,and a good weekend to you and your family.

God Bless-Tim

Wanderer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wanderer said...

Dear Boris,
Good evening.
You have mentioned a possible anti-dollar short term low for July 25 +/- 1. Putting that together with your idea for dollar strength (and acceleration within the next ten days), are you expecting a quick drop in the dollar for a couple of days first? Or has price action eliminated the July 25 low for the anti-dollar?
Thanks a lot. I hope that you have had an excellent weekend.
Good trading, my friend.

Bert

Klaatu said...

Dear Boris,
Early morning greetings to you.
As always, thanks for your
weekend strategy/tactics.Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Good trading for the week ahead.
Klaatu

Anonymous said...

Wall Street executives expect the Securities and Exchange Commission to extend the temporary limits it has placed on short-selling and expand them to cover additional stocks beyond the 19 financial companies it targeted two weeks ago.
[Christopher Cox]

The limits are set to expire Tuesday, and executives, lobbyists and hedge-fund representatives of the Managed Funds Association, the biggest hedge-fund industry group, have been talking throughout the weekend, trying to come up with possible approaches to asking the SEC to reconsider expanding the rules, according to people familiar with the talks.

A call with regulators on Friday gave the funds group "a fair degree of certainty" that the SEC intends to seek an extension of the emergency period, these people said. Regulators said an extension could be for as short as 60 days and could involve insurance, housing-industry and a broader range of financial stocks, according to these people. SEC Chairman Christopher Cox indicated last week the rules might be extended to all stocks.

boris said...

Dear Bert,
I am execting quick drop or just a sideways, like friday on Dollar.

If it is more than that, then , perhaps I am wrong in my ofrecast.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Klaatu,
Good Trading to you.
Thanks for your support and participation as always.

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Thanks so much,

Things must be so bad for SEC to be so SCARED ha...

Good Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris,

I have also come to the same conclusion as you about the USD. If/when it breaks the 108 area on the JPY it could run pretty good. And with the PC ratio dropping pretty fast it seems to be indicating the US market with top out in the next few days. Do you think the 1.53 area on the EUR/USD pair will be taken out on the downside during this possible 40 day USD run? If so that would register a pretty big double top on the daily/weekly charts = long term top may be in place. Your thoughts??

Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason,
Scary , you and I agree(:-

No, my dear friend, I think you are thinking right.

Now on the downside target and timing. Somehow the downturn in EURO and SWISSY, does not look to to be lasting more than those 40 days and we could see them go for new highes within next 2-3 years, meanwhile the decline now may not be so great, perhaps into the 145-148 are at most( could adjust this, I am better at timing than the levels, but GANN said timing is everyting!). So, it will last, perhaps,6-12 months, this double top you refer to, but it may be shallow

Good Trading Dear Jason.

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris,

I also have 145 area target if 153 is taken out. Thank you for confirming my thoughts.

Jason