Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints),ASIA & EUROPE


6359 6344 6321 6283 DAX 6429 6443 6467 6505
3323 3315 3303 3284 ESTX 3358 3366 3378 3397

04:12 ET, Please note the Daily Updates have been emailed and are fresh on the Protected site.


08:43 ET, Weight of evidence is still not on the Bullish side. I am going to list them one by one sometime this week again, but for now We are still where we were, ROBOTS are the same place and all is practically same place!!! but next two days will/should change a lot.

14 comments:

sharon said...

Dear Boris

I think the last fall (4 down days) of the tech sector is exagurated. there is still life for tech in this OIL price range.

the scary thing is that the NAZ is still 150 point above its yearly low.

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
We are entering the capitulation stage. Markets are sharply down and Dollar is holding on its dear life, but not giving up much. Which is all signs of the capitulation stage , FINALLY, being upon US. It may/will have the echo capitulation move/retest later, but this one is entering the final stage of the capitulation.

Good Trading

Wanderer said...

Dear Boris,
Good morning.
Good trading.
Good day.

Bert

john said...

Boris,

Good morning, I noticed the futures

old john

boris said...

Dear Bert
Good Morning to you.
Dear John
Good Morning to you.
Gentlemen these are hard times fro the stocks market.

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,

Made a couple of $ yesterday with the Qs, all cash now. Waiting. Your opinion, capitulation today/ tomorrow?

old john

sharon said...

Hi Boris

thanx for the input.

I am still holding some QLDs, I think I will look closely on the Q today and add buy some more QLD when it reaches the 4th.

Sharon

sharon said...

OK,

the Q in the pre-market hits the
5th low AP.

Should we wait for intraday before acting ?

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
Please wait before markets open.
Otherwise you will have to play futures.
I do not think you want to do that

GOod Trading

Ivan said...

Hi Boris,
at the end of yesterday's session you said that you have expected new lows today and up into the end of the week. Do you still think so?
Thanks, Ivan

sharon said...

thanx Boris

I assume you meant after markets open.

Europe is crashing, I assume there are expectation for interest hike there.

Sharon

Ivan said...

Hi Sharon,
I assume, you know that Olimpyacos is the next station for the man we spoked about, Nikola Vujcic. I hope, your favorite club will have more success in the next season (at least champion of Israel).
Regards, Ivan

sharon said...

Hi Ivan

Yes I do.

I hope him the best there. even thogh he is way from his top.

there were days which mighty Nicola kill'em all...

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
I expect turn of some sort, next couple days.
We shall see how quickly it generates SELL

Good Trading