Thursday, July 03, 2008

Only Thing That Moved... Dollar

Dear Readers, Happy 4th July to you all. Thanks for being with us. And note , at least, on this happy day of USA the Dollar did the right thing and put a bit more cents in USA citizen pockets. Let us drink to that as few people besides, us gave a chance to the $BUCK before this morning

3 comments:

xerxes said...

Hello Dear Boris....

Today's rally in the buckeroo looks like pre-holiday intervention before a long weekend done in the face of weak news and european hikes (ECB & Riks).....

Your thoughts for next week?

xerxes

sharon said...

Happy forth of July to all Americans. enjoy the holiday, after this week - you deserve it.

boris said...

Dear Xerxes,
My thoughts have not changed a bit. They have been expressed here and even more in the graphs of ANTIDOLLAR.
GOLDPROJECTIONS and SEEFUTURE...

Now, Frankly, I do not know any more than those graphs tell me. So, If I say something it is because the way I interpret those graphs you(subdcribers) all have.

I think Dollar is in a MiniBull Market until proven otherwise, which is the break of March lows.

Good Trading