Monday, July 14, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints),ASIA & EUROPE


6180 6163 6135 6090 DAX 6263 6280 6307 6352
3163 3140 3104 3046 ESTX 3271 3293 3329 3387

Dear Subscriber, please go to the clickme->Protected Link site to see the message related to the events in the "FREE MARKETS" conducted by Treasury and how I plan to react to it.

Dear Shakers Subscribers, correction. MGA.TO ( mega uranium) is ranked at 1.51 not at 37 on shakers scale. The problem is in data not in calculation. Software seems to have picked up parameters of MGA ( NYSE company) not (MGA.TO TSX Company). That caused calcs to be wrong. 1.51 is still bad , but not as bad as 37.
We owe for this correction to alert subscriber Dear Aaaaaaum , who always has very thoughtful comments and suggestions and we knew he was alert, but we know that dear A... ( how we nickname him) is SUPER ALERT, or just loves MGA.to too much(:-.

Now this seems to be perfect lead into energy, why in the world is MGA.TO in the basement if we have energy shortage, why are not people stealing this company? Because we have no energy shortage, we just have SOPITALISTS raising prices on us, via perpetrating the GREEN and PEAKOIL BS on us, while the true GREEN ENERGY( NUCLEAR) is languashing and DIRTY COAL POWERS the world, the shipyards are building so many bulk carrier monsters that if we could stop that the demand for steel and coal will collapse instantly and the GREENIes( no offense to our friend Greenie) are telling as we are killing O... ZONE layer. Welcome to 18th century my DEAR READERS...
===================================
And just a question Dear GREENIES, where are we going to plug all those electric and/or hybrid cars? into dirty Coal power generators, with total emissions higher than the total population of gas powered cars?
====================================
SO, you want to see OIL prices come down? Approve god dam 10 New Nuclear Reactors in USA NOW!

15 comments:

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
I hope my message on the protected site answers you question somewhat. Yes, it is possible that the July is the low and the August is just an echo ( higher low), but at this point I am still thinking that August may create another low lower, as we did not relly reach the "PROPER" levels of correction to declare Bear has taken enough casualties and can rest happy for a while. Of course the lows further out all the way into Mar 2009 are not excluded at all. But you know we are flexible and it is reflected in the way we allocate assets on a long term bases, not in the way we trade.

Good tRADING

sharon said...

-

sharon said...

Dear Boris

the celebration is too early, there is some relief for bonds' olders of Fredy&Fennie (most of the banks in the world) but when shareholders internalize the situation this will be just the start of a bigger crash.

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
Companies are wothless, so who cares. What matters is that somebody guarantees that the underwirting will continue and Goverment , now does that.

It has always done that or implied it anyways.

So, welcome to socialised housing where your house is worth what Goverment thinks it is. I kept saying we live in SOPITALISM and free markets are FICTION hoisted on us AMERICANS ( other world already knows this is not the case)

And now it becomes all the more clear what I was saying.
I just think that free market illusion still works on some , due to the enormous power to steel from SSecurity funds.
With a free money(:-, there can be a lot people made thought the markets are FREE indeed.

Good Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris,

Good morning.
Is it at all possible that we could have a Pop and Drop in this rigged market? What little I know, usually do not trust the gap up


old john

Ivan said...

Hi Boris,
after this pop in stocks, and if we wouldn't have a drop, I expect antidollar to go down. In other words, if this is a bottom for stocks, dollar should go up. Am I right?
Thanks, Ivan

boris said...

Dear John,
Very good morning to you my Dear friend.

Yes, you are right and we are not at exactly ideal date for the low, even though we are so god dam close.

But for your interest, I would like to bring a chart of SPX some other interesting date(:-

See the graph please
Thanks and Regards
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
We, thought that this would be the week when the worl could change ( at least for a while).
We maybe getting it. I am never sure of anything, but I do have my probabilities lined up and realined , just in case.

GOod Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris,

thanx, I want to be very careful the next few days.

old john

curt504 said...

Hi Boris and friends, It has been tough trading last week but I had no losers and good gains. Some due to holding and waiting for the next wip saw thanks to watching the peaks in the 1min/5min TICK. Nerves and patients helped.

Best info I have to share (FWIW) is a move up into Monday afternoon then down with wild chop or move up into Tues afternoon and wilder chop. :)

I might short the 10:30 CIT into noon then go long into the close. TBD.

good luck, curt

boris said...

Dear John,
We all do.
That is why, Majority of my money is not trading. It is

I-N-V-E-S-T-E-D

Good Trading My Dear John

curt504 said...

Any general comments on PM/Gold cycle / timing? Still flat / down into fall?

tnx curt

boris said...

Dear Curt,
Our GOLDPROJECTIONS and SEEFUTURE as clear I can ever be. We are the crossroads that lead to very GOOD/BAD places for GOLD and OIL.
Our prefered road is bad road for them. But we could change if the prove otherwise.

GOLD GOES stays up above 960. silver goes above 62FIB retarce( it did not) OIL goes above 155. If this do not happen, more and more our BAD outlook( 65% trusted by me) will prevail. If those things happen my confidence will shift accordingly.

Otherwise nothing new.

Good Trading

sharon said...

Dear Boris

MDSSPX is better in short trade, MDSNAZ is better in long trade, we are entering the exact days where both robots are in their best, will it help us? we'll see..

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Curt,
Thanks for your input on trading
Good Trading