Dear John, Very Good Morning to you and All American Compadres. I hope better days are coming to all of US(A), but at least individually, we should make an effort and see the results in our "proximity" Good Trading Dear John
thanx for everything. Did ok yesterday on the APs - took profits a little early but that is fine. As for better days for Americans. I do think the next few years are of major importance. Either we go back to our work ethic and the politicians finally see the the mistakes or we become another " Empire of Debt" that is on a permanent down hill road. Empire of Debt is a good read.
I read "Empire of Debt" few months ago.Agree-it was worth while and written before this mess hit the headlines. Found an interesting book in the library.."The Panic of 1819" by Murray Rothbard. It was apparently the first American panic and economic crisis. Loaning by banks for speculation in real estate and then cutting off the loans and then bank failures.Gold and silver coins from Mexico and Canada were commonly used. There were man debates in Congress,but no conclusions were ever arrrived at and depression ended in 3 years.Murray Rothbard was a libertarian economist. Ron Paul has a book out.."The Revolution: A Manifesto" is on my list of reads,but haven't got to yet.But I intend to have it read before the election Good tradng as always,Klaatu
Boris, Enjoy your service. Many Thanks for it. Quick question - Given that we have retraced a part of our gains is it time for a blast off, atleast in the short term, for the next few days before we fall apart.
Dear Muthu, As I indicated if there is going to be any rising, this is the most convenient place market can find.
It is in my comments.
As an investor, I do not trust a single point entry to riches. I think market needs to be bought every day it is on sale. In small portions.
LIke I outlined the 48-72 months plan, where one buys the stocks each month for the 1/xxx th (48-72=X) of the cpital.
Yes, this could produce a jump, even lasting one.
Unfortunately we make forecasts before , but know only after.
So, Accumulation for investors should go on relentlessly and this could be nice time to add, but subtruct immediately if/when this 62% FIBO support gives.
8 comments:
Boris
good morning
old john
Dear John,
Very Good Morning to you and
All American Compadres.
I hope better days are coming to all of US(A), but at least individually, we should make an effort and see the results in our "proximity"
Good Trading Dear John
Boris,
thanx for everything. Did ok yesterday on the APs - took profits a little early but that is fine.
As for better days for Americans. I do think the next few years are of major importance. Either we go back to our work ethic and the politicians finally see the the mistakes or we become another " Empire of Debt" that is on a permanent down hill road. Empire of Debt is a good read.
old john
Dear John,
Yes, Unlike me this guy writes good ENGLISH.
I make it up with passion and precision, but agree
EMPIRE OF DEBT is a good read.
Good Trading
Good morning Boris,
I read "Empire of Debt" few months ago.Agree-it was worth while and written before this mess hit the headlines. Found an interesting book in the library.."The Panic of 1819" by Murray Rothbard. It was apparently the first American panic and economic crisis. Loaning by banks for speculation in real estate and then cutting off the loans and then bank failures.Gold and silver coins from Mexico and Canada were commonly used. There were man debates in Congress,but no conclusions were ever arrrived at and depression ended in 3 years.Murray Rothbard was a libertarian economist.
Ron Paul has a book out.."The Revolution: A Manifesto" is on my list of reads,but haven't got to yet.But I intend to have it read before the election
Good tradng as always,Klaatu
Boris,
Enjoy your service. Many Thanks for it. Quick question - Given that we have retraced a part of our gains is it time for a blast off, atleast in the short term, for the next few days before we fall apart.
Regards,
Muthu
Dear Muthu,
As I indicated if there is going to be any rising, this is the most convenient place market can find.
It is in my comments.
As an investor, I do not trust a single point entry to riches.
I think market needs to be bought every day it is on sale. In small portions.
LIke I outlined the 48-72 months plan, where one buys the stocks each month for the 1/xxx th (48-72=X) of the cpital.
Yes, this could produce a jump, even lasting one.
Unfortunately we make forecasts before , but know only after.
So, Accumulation for investors should go on relentlessly and this could be nice time to add, but subtruct immediately if/when this 62% FIBO support gives.
Good Trading and thanks a lot Dear Muthu
Dear Klaatu,
I am familiar with the book of M. Rothfarb. I guess not much changes with banks and banking(:-
Good Trading
Post a Comment