Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

1244 1240 1232 1223 $spx 1264 1268 1276 1285

11:18 ET. Dear Readers, Subscribers have exact dates, where YBR "thinks" the bottom ( secondary bottom) may be. Unfortunately to preserve their rights I can not display the date(s) here, But I can say that , while there could be a temporary bottom here, I do not think we are done and that is clearly shown by PCRATIO not being exhausted either. On the other hand our Gold Projections Extension, send to subscribers Yesterday, is proving GOLDEN(even if gold itself is not?). And is it possible that the ENTIRE ANTIDOLLAR is more with the GOLDENPROJECTIONS than with the SEEFUTURE? It would not surprise me. Why? CAUSE... the GOLDPROJECTIONS is a more precise tool ( 2,3 day error) while the SEEFUTURE is a more ROUGH tool ( 1,2 weeks error).

14:42 ET, Watch the 45.54 on Q's very symmetric number, if blown markets could fly!

29 comments:

sharon said...

thanks boris

boris said...

Dear Sharon, No Problem,
This market is very lethargic and slow moning. As they say , shallow waters go furhter?

Good Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris,

thanx as always

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
No problem,
I/All welcome you back from your temporary, but necessarily being out.

We enjoy your company forever and ever.

Good Trading My Dear Friend.

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris,

thanx - it was a tough time.

old john

sharon said...

OIL is crashing and stock won't flying is not a good sign.

I assume MDS knows somthing on the NAZ.

Sharon

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Sharon,

Lunch time for the thieves. See what transpires after they eat.

old john

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
Both, know something. I think,

This entire BS going on lately is a HUGE YES....

GROUPTATION... You find the link for that on this page...

THIS GROUPTATION is , finally , getting resolved with everything ENERGY being replaced by "OTHER" thinkgs that benefit with low energy. Almost everything(:-


That is probably the reason why THE MDSSPX got so badly fooled, so far, as it it confused looking at the OLDLEADERSHIP staying strong, but new one also perking up. Perhpas I need to teach MDS how to cope better with this kind of thing.

Remember MDS is a very big believer in old/new leadership interplay and it is more pronounced in SPX as you know....

It is loaded with everything OILLLLLLLLLLLL....

Dear Sharon you are touching on important subject, but it needs much deeper address from the MDS systems internals point of view


Good Trading

Anonymous said...

picked up a little more SRS on the dip

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Enjoy and good Luck,
I must say though that I would be a bit careful getting too short here...

But I am sure you would not take position you could not handle.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

seeing some real high #'s in ISEE last hr.--not good for bulls

Robert said...

Boris

Your summation chart is great. i am not sure how you title it, perhaps it is the grouptation. Along with gold projection, they alone are worth your subscription price.

Question, have you thought of sending this summation chart out via email to your subscribers along with your APs?

I ask because this chart at your prtected site gives me a fit to try to either read it or print it. I don't know whether others have the problems i do or not.

First, the print is always so small i can't read it satisfactorily. I try to increase the size on my computer but i have constant problems.

As i am on email, as you are, when i use your sign in code, it changes my email google account to your sign in. I then have to go back and change it back to mine.

Despite the problems, the summation chart is great and i thoroughly appreciate it and your work of putting it together.

Robert

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Thanks for update

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Robert,

There should be no problem at all to see the charts on the protected site. I am sorry you are having some, but let us see if we can change that. If not, I forgot your phone and please remind me for immediate call back.

One thing I cannot/will not stand is for a subscriber to have problems. I just will not accept that situation! and I am serious. I am in the service business and the content, while important comes second to the service. Service has to be without blemish whatever.


Now...

1) Right Click on any picture in the protcted site. As you are holding the click , you will see "OPEN LINK IN NEW WINDOW".
2) Click on that "OPEN..."
3) Now you have the enlarged picture of the item.
4) Having that , you can save it it if you desire buy right clicking again and selecting the "save as picture"

Dear Robert, If you have slightest problem, send me email with your phone at bchikvash@aol.com

Good Luck and thank you very much for being a good sport and excellent participant.

Unknown said...

Lag,
The ISEE looked like an error at 400+ but it's not. Everyone's trying to buy the bottom. It never works out well...

sharon said...

Dear Boris

Your dear Africa Israel is on your road. thier bonds have just reached 7-8% rate (and they are rated AA). these days are not so good for Mr. Lebaiev and its investors.

It will be very hard for Lebaiev to raise more money during the upcoming year if the credit crunch won't fade away.

very very bad year for africa.

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
If I became bearish about AFRICA ( stock in TASE ISRAEL) that would have been grand standing.

I said AFRICA is dead when it was 57 ( TOP APRIL 2007). Then I started publishing countdown at www.globs.co.il that said AFRICA to 24 XX left.

When that coundown reached , I started publishing countdown AFRICA=15 and ....

Well, ever since AFRICA and RUSSIANS pretended and SOLD AFI Development at 4Billion valuation on LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE, I knew it was and end of AFRICA and LSExchange as well.

Such is the turn of events My friend that when PERHAPS(MOB) from RUSSIA sells stocks on LSE, you should know something has ended there...

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Blaine

thought it was a miss print to but the next ones after confirmed it

UNLESS--the dark side has control of the site now---LOL

Unknown said...

On second thought, the ISEE looks like an error in the "All Equities Only." The 12:50 print could be 1,000,000 too high for calls. Unless someone placed a 1,000,000 order, but that's institutional size money and not picked up here.

To be safe, subtract 1,000,000 from the call volume going forward. That gives us a current reading of 137. Still neutral to high...

Hopper said...

Hi Boris,
Sold DUG today. It seems like my sso is becoming a long term investment.

boris said...

Dear Blaine,
There is a bottom to be caught.
I think we have the bottom forming in ANTIOIL and the TOP FORMING in OIL, so you have the leadership change. Therefore, I suggest to look at the trees, instead of the forest and start looking at things that will benefit fom cheaper OIL, Perhaps Airlines or Airline facility managers ( increased traffic), UPS/FDX for airfraight , Pehpas some of my stock BC(boris chikvashvili-also called BRUNSWICK company) 6% YIELD for a profitable company... Not bad. Not bad. Some safe financials USB for example

I can go on and on.

One needs to be creative.

As far as the index, I agree it could/will take some time for the bottom to be hammered out.

Good Trading Dear Blaine

boris said...

Dear Hopper
Good To hear from you and thanks for the update.

Good Trading to you.

D said...

ISEE numbers are bad:

"Please note: Due to an erroneous trade of 1,000,000 calls that was backed out earlier today, intra-day ISEE values are displaying incorrectly. These values will be corrected at the end of the day."

boris said...

Dear D,
Thanks
Good Trading

Anonymous said...

dumped it all 10 min ago

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Good Trading

boris said...

14:42 ET, Watch the 45.54 on Q's very symmetric number, if blown markets could fly!

D said...

SRS took a beat down today!

boris said...

Dear D,
Thanks.
Yes, actually I have bought some of RMZ components for my income portfolio. They were up huge.

But it seems like that misprint has sent a lot of people to the wrong side of the market.

Good Trading