Dear Readers, We have told you few weeks ago that at 3.16 Israeli Shekel had an "INSURMOUNTABLE WALL" . Well, Looks like SHEKEL knew it too, as it was hitting 3.19 and is now almost 9% lower than that at 3.45( Like JPY it is quoted inverse). Hahaha... Perhaps Dollar is going to kill them one at a time? Which is next in turn?(:-
Somehow all of the nations around world and their currency speculators got the idea that they were strong, cause they did something better than anybody else. Guess what , As I kept saying Dollar Giveth, Dollar Taketh. It was the USA dollars from helicopter that made every other country so smart( spending our money). Let us hope that at some point American people demand from their government to stop the process and bring the BACON back HOME and let the RIGHTFUL OWNERS spend it instead of INTERNATIONAL SOPITALISTS(including AMERICANS)
8 comments:
sold SRS at the open--wait and see as bear market ralley may prove powerful even tho indicators say not much left
Dear Lag,
Great Morning to you.
Good Trading
Dear Boris
Please dont do bad luck for dollar-shekel. everytime in the past we expected trend change we faced disappointment :)
good day
Sharon
-
Dear Sharon, This is 9% turnaround, Qualitatively and Quantitatively this is different.
But your right
I have the ability to JINKX my own calls(:-
GOod Trading
I like to trade options on the q's, but too uncertain to do that especially with apple coming out with earnings tonight so I will wait. also waiting for the oil to spike higher so I can buy the DTO again. made good money playing that one on the oil decline. waldo.
Dear Waldo,
ENJOY
Thanks for your comments
Yes, I think OIL on a rebound could be a nice thing to play with
Good Trading
lets see it breaks 3.57 than we'll talk.
was nice though, a strong shekel... a romantic peiod.....
Post a Comment