Monday, July 28, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

1253 1251 1247 1242 spx 1264 1266 1270 1276

10:43 ET, we are bouncing from the FILAPoint for SPX
11:34 ET, looks like we are going to go for A buy on the MDS and that is fine with us. Let the Markets drop.
13:12 ET, It appears to be encouraging to us that in spite the markets considerable drop the loss in Dollar is more tame, which is what we thought would be useful. We shall see
13:34 ET, ES MINI(SPX FUTURES) have hit the FifthILAPoint , supported, precisely on it and after another 50 minutes broke it slightly struggling to hang on. I am not confident it can hold.

12:42 ET, Under More Volatile circumstances the Support extends down to

1239 1229 1219

12:45 ET, my musings notwithstanding the market has supported on the 1340 area... New lows after 2:30 would make me worry and I still think chances are better than 50/50 we will get it today. Of course a strong run up here would negate my thinking.

14:45 ET, this market just has just shown the inability to get up from being fallen down. Bad OMEN, now it breaks to new lows that will show more weakness

26 comments:

sharon said...

It looks like another boring day..

sharon said...

-

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
That could be good, because afater few boring days comes fireworks

Good Trading

tim9lives said...

Good Morning Boris,,,for what it is worth,,,,I saw a recommendation a week ago to buy the dollar at 72.00,,,with a target of 73.400.

Does that target agree with your forcast,,,or do you think the dollar may head a good bit higher.
Thank you as always- Tim

boris said...

Dear Tim,
If/when Dollar has broken it will be a lot more than 73.40, 75.50 would be my initial call.
Whe shall see and adjust when the time comes

Good Traidng Dear TIM

Anonymous said...

sold 1/2 skf 137.75

Anonymous said...

sold twm

boris said...

Dear Lag
Good Morning to you.
Good Trading

sharon said...

Dear Boris

BOI couldn't hold itself.

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
He raised interest rates by .25 and also impied that this could be it for now.

SO, it is a chiken game

GOod Trading

Anonymous said...

sold all SRS and SKF

still hold DUG and UNG and SLV

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Hi Boris, do you see the spx going lower than the 1242 today. thanks, waldo

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
I just stated that it most likely will not hold, but we could bounce here and there.

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
Unde the expended VOLATILE readings the limits are down at 1230 and 1218 for EMINI.

GOod Trading

Anonymous said...

Sold 2/3 SLV for 17.27 vs 18.22-didnt do what I thought it would--Boris spot on again

boris said...

Dear Lag,
I assumed that you just wanted to pad some of your core holdings.
But Yes, you told me that you will trade it.

No problem, My Dear Lag, just trying my best.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

sold DUG 36 vs. 35---lots of cash here now

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Paulson speaking at 2;15 or 2;30 so maybe the markets will try and rally on what he has to say. or not. waldo

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris,

JPY seems to be making a rounding bottom and slowly up. What is your view?

boris said...

Dear Waldo?
JPY Looks interestsing it could be doing exactly what you said.
It has supported on ThirdLIAPoing which if not broken is certainly bullish ( for quote)

Good Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

not me Boris, I always sign my name but like to here the bullish talk. waldo.

Unknown said...

Looks ugly out there. But the USDJPY doesn't correlate today. I would expect it below 107 on such a nasty equity day...

boris said...

Dear Blaine,Waldo,
I believe our outline was almost incredibly close to what transpired. We though BEASTS were calling for lower move( let alone YUB, PCRATIO) etc. But we thought Dollar will stand it strong, relatively speaking. The loss of 0.3% On Dollar is a a fluctuation in my book and as long as it does not take a big fall here, it is poised to do what we think it must do.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Think I posted this in wrong area so here it is again

Bought a little QLD--69.76

Unknown said...

Lag,
You are a brave man. I got sick to my stomach when I looked at the latest total debt vs. GDP chart. There is going to be a major stock market crash in the coming weeks or months. Or maybe not, who knows? But nothing good can happen in the face of this chart:

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2008/07/has-deleveraging-even-begun-not-for.html

Anonymous said...

Blaine

OUCH!! I would say so

I just am seeing some things to look out for if you are still short. My trade on QLD is small and will be dumped fast on on any pop.

good chance of a little more down in the am tho