Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints),ASIA & EUROPE




6059 6037 6000 5939 DAX 6170 6193 6230 6290
3127 3108 3075 3023 ESTX 3223 3243 3275 3327

Please visit the protected site for updates on MDS and Daily ( contain SKF APoints)
09:10 ET, this 5 minute Dark Bar, could be the last chance to sell. I stand above it, with a very small risk
09:37 ET, Yes that has turned out to be a good sell point. SKF long from there.
IS 206 FIRST STOP?

15 comments:

john said...

Boris,

good morning, thanx for everything.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Thanks you
Good and Profitable morning
to you my Dear Friend

john said...

Boris,

I did not want to put more of a burden on you about SKF but if someone on this board does ok with it. I guess the situation may have called for it. thanx again

old john

diesel said...

Hi Boris,

Any thoughts on the dollar here. New record lows!

Thanks.

boris said...

Dear John,
You know, what I would not do for you(:-
The same goes for all our subscribers!
Good Trading Dear John

boris said...

Dear Damien,
It would not suprise me to see a new low.

ALl of which would be attributed to EURO ( highest weight in DOLLAR index)
AUD at new highs is an interesting event given that the growth in the world is certainly to come down, espcially if stocks markets keep going lower.
Nevertheless, it looks like the parity sitting at 1 and SALAP is the destination of AUD.

I guess, as long as CHINA dies not roll over and die, people think that they will be consuming the IRON and COAL from AUSTRALIA.

I for one think that this is a speculative event and parity should support that IDEA, if not, well. Need to trade accordingly.

Dollar is not making too many lows, but against EURO and AUD and few other less important currencies. So, yes new lows in Dollar, while possible, it is not an issue of across the board event.
It is interesting that CAD ( USAs biggest trading partner) is not moving, like AUD does and they have more NINERALS( ANYBODY?)
All in all GERMAN/EURO endustries are getting dumped on while AMERICAN exports are growing. EURO confidene is in the dumpster ( according ot Business confidence survery). But you know currencies are moved by speculators not the FUNDAMENTALS. So, anything can happen. Knowing road SIGNS(APoints) is important if one need to survive.
Good Trading

sharon said...

Dear Boris

It looks like there will be no entry point for short, we just need to jump in with small amount and close stop.

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
There was this morning when the ESMINI kiessed the fifth from below
GOOD TRADING

sharon said...

Dear Boris

I can only act in trading hours.

DAX has just broke its last low - very bad...

sharon said...

and one additional comment,

your Africa (Israel) analysis is out of date :-)

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
There is still one of my numbers outstanding and it is 12. But
I promised myself not to deal with this stock anymore

Good Trading

sharon said...

thanx Boris

I can assume you are not the only one that wont deal with them anymore.

Sharon

Robert said...

Boris and all

It appears that the dollar has been locked in a trading range for the last several weeks-- usually about 72.0 to 73.8. It has spiked up to 74 a couple of times briefly and dipped down below 72 several times.

The euro has had a similar lock of about 156 to 159.

I thought the same might have been true with the Bp and JY but not as clearly as the dollar and euro.

Today this could be changing--further down on the dollar and who knows maybe up on the euro. Already the BP and yen are raising much higher than their earlier trading ranges.

Boris, do you think this trading range phenomenon is about to change? Will the dollar now crash and/or can it ever shoot up to your model of 80 by Sept? For sure,things look bad this morning.

Robert

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris,

thanx for doing SKF

old john

boris said...

Dear Robert,
On a cash bases Dollar still held the lows of March.

Futures have violated them.

I am of the opinion that EURO + other economies are not in any good shape for their currencies to be shooting up, so it is all speculative.

Considering speculation I go with statistics and it tells me that the election Year 90% of the time DOLLAR IS Up.

When add this up with the patterns that are still holding I remain CONSTRUCTIVE on Dollar, but will trade if cash breaks down and wait for a better moment. If it survives today+tomorrow it has better chances.

Also remember the EURO is at almost the SUPER AP. You know what it is.

Good Trading