Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Attraction Points

1213 1212 1210 1207 1203 es 1219 1220 1222 1226 1230
10906 10887 10856 10818 $indu 10987.6 1100711039 11076
43.8 43.7 43.6 43.4 43.1 qqqq 44.1 44.2 44.3 44.5 44.7
1211.8 1210.0 1207.0 1203.4 $spx 1219.5 1221.3 1224.2 1227.9
104.53 104.44 104.29 104.11 jpy 104.90 104.99 105.14 105.32
1.595 1.594 1.593 1.590 eur 1.599 1.599 1.601 1.603
978.4 976.6 973.7 970.0 xau 986.0 987.8 990.7 994.3
19.11 19.05 18.95 18.83 xag 19.36 19.42 19.52 19.64
2.0031 2.0013 1.9984 1.9948 gbp 2.0107 2.0125 2.0154 2.0191
0.9978 0.9969 0.9954 0.9936 cad 1.0015 1.0024 1.0039 1.0057
0.9804 0.9795 0.9780 aud 0.9841 0.9850 0.9865 0.9883



197.9 194.8 189.9 183.8 SKF 207.7 210.7 215.6 221.8
10:18 ET, Please note the protected site is updated with Intra, emails have been sent

PLEASE DO NOT EXPECT EMAIL ANY TIME SOON

High valtility APS

1209 1206 1200 1193.38 ES 1222 1225
104.3769 104.2056 1o3.9325 103.5910 JPY xxxxx
XAU 990.0 993.50 999.0 1009.0 1019.6

10:40 ET, I hope the entry point was useful to many. ENJOY, We have prepared for this a long time. AT the beginning of the year, WHEN YBR was printed it said, JULY 16 and ... ( subscribers know are prime areas for low)

DEAR READERS, BANKS CRASHED EXACTLY WHERE THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST UNDER 46,( 45,9x). This was mentioned before. This could be a very strong support. BE CAREFUL HERE

If you look few pages down and search BKX you will see at the beginning of this month I indicated 54 as a very strong support. Well Yesterday I said 20% crash is possible in financials/banks. We got exactly that at 45 from 54 one gets about that much. MAYBE we should not expect more and MAYBE , JUST MAYBE the ANTIDOLLAR is DONE FOR NOW as well.

GANN ( W. D.) said, when the price and time cross...
Well, YBRs time seems to have just crossed the BKXs price? Even though GANN would object the CROSS between YBR and BKX(:-

SILVER HAS ITS own destiny with the time and price ( PRICE FIBO 62% at 19.50 stopped it cold and the time is right cause the important cycle has been met(subscribers will receive this)

All the announcements here are not saying we are done, we know that we are never done with anything. All it is supposed to do is to indicate that some/many of things we expected are getting met and perhaps the turn is close... No more than that, but that is enough of the sign posts to make us CAREFUL here

INVESTORS, I would not increase the Stock Allocation in my portfolio, or do so MAX 3-5% , but because they went down it makes sense to re balance and add to stocks from some other area and/or from fresh money coming in.

20 comments:

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Good morning Boris and all, well we had the big spike on the vix that might of put a short term bottom in. Just will try and play the intraday ap's, I held calls on the q's overnight and went against my golden rule not to do that. waldo

john said...

Boris,

thanx

old john

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
Dear John.
Thanks you guys and all subscribers.
I promise to improve the service even if I have to take drastic measures.

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

service is great, doing ok with the SKF

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Thanks and ENJOY
Good Trading

Anonymous said...

sold DUG--

Anonymous said...

sold TWM

boris said...

Dear Lag, ENJOY

Good Trading

Unknown said...

Dear Boris, I don´t understand: subscribers WILL get a cycle date? Or did already, and I forgot it?
And regarding BKX, of course I expected 20 % from the moment where you wrote 20 % and then BKX was about 50 I think so I expected 40. Also I´m not sure to remember what you said as the level to expect for SPX. Perhaps you can send info out to subscribers if schedule allows if you don´t want to make it public, thx.

boris said...

Dear Tim,
You all subscribers will receive the SILVER cycle, which was rediscovered by me yesterday, accidentally ( reading my old notes)

Yes, writing yesterday the BKX crash, I was relying on my memory and did not bother to look up where exactly we were at that time. Stil today crash was more then 12% and it hit the number that I care, that is all that counts for analysis foreward.

SPX level is know to all, even thouse that not subscribers, all they had to do is to look at the cnarts of world indices I published couple days ago. So there is nothing new there to even repeate it 1170 is about the target, but, you know, I am not stickler for one number or the other. I keep the stack of these numbers in my head and when many of the fall of the shelf I get a wake up call.

I am attempting to instill same attitude in all my readers, cause as I said, there not an easy road to trading and/or investment. It is all memories you bring to it.


As mentioned Silver Cycle will be announced to subscribers ONLY.

Any other information any subscriber will enquire, please do so either here or via email.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

sold SLV---now 100% cash

THX Boris

boris said...

Dear Lag,
ENJOY

ANy time,
Good Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris, what is your take about putting the xlf in the 401 acct. thanks, waldo

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
This is a complex question as I do not know the 401k program details and the goals and your detailed situation.

If the question is a generic one, I would not be in a hurry to do so as I think that there is a long period where the market and financials will struggle( perhaps 4 years from now), but as a part of a diversified protfolio and in a measure, I could not preclude a dollar cost averaging , like I told Dear Sharon a while ago.

GOod Trading

pattern.solver said...

Dear Boris,

Another in the series of my predictions came true today i.e S&P 1210 which i mentioned on March 19th.. stating would go up towards 1440 and then decline to 1210 range.....

In my last post i mentioned
"Indeed now the DOW has exactly behaved like i predicted... i.e the BREACH of 11508.........

and also i said corresponding S&P LOWS could be 1210-1220 worst case....... And that could translate to DOW maybe 10600 range....

I expect a Huge rally of atleast 200-300 points on the S&P from the above Lows..."

So hoping the next one is a Huge rally.....

Cheers and Good trading my friend

boris said...

Dear Pattern_Solver, these numbers are fresh in our memories and Indeed we got to those areas and
Our date on YBR was exactly 7/16.

So we hope that we are done as well

Thank you very much

Good Trading

czman said...

Wild day. It is reinforcing my decision to shift from being a trader to being an investor. I'm rebalancing to 20% cash, 30% swing trading systems, and 50% Long term investing.

boris said...

Dear Czman,

I appload you. I really do.

I am thrilled that somebody with us in time learns the truth about investing. It is buying at right times and sitting tight that does the job over the long term.

I am sure Dear Czman that next time the market takes the big drop you will laugh(:- "another opportunity" you will say...

And you will be right

Dollar cost averaging over the long term period should make any of our readers , subscribers thrilled when the markets take big dives.

MARKET IS ON SALE!

What can be better... let us learn from our wives... When ther is a sale you can not stop them at home. They are off to shopping.

Halellujah.

I wish I was able to convert majority of our subscribers to a lont term investors view and some trading to keep the flames/interest going.

Salute Dear Czman

boris said...

Dear VIshal,
Wait you are right.
Perhaps somebody eccidentally edited the site

Correcting

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Vishal,
Readers,

It looks like the BLOGGER has the problems uploading the images.
I could not post the Image picture for vide for good one hour?!

Now this...

Please be patient.
I will repost as soon as the BLOGGER recovers

Good Trading