Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Thanks For Being With US

Dear Readers, We have been hitting on all cylinders last couple days. We anticipated the bottom of sorts 8/8 and wrote so to our subscribers. We were not inclined to buy "THE MARKET", but we constantly preached to buy quality high yield stocks. We send the GOLDENPROJECTIONS that were not so GOLDEN for gold and gold has dropped. While we can still see the rise of sorts into next week, we think GOLD could be done for a while and so could be the OIL ( that is according to the same GOLDENPROJECTIONS and SEEFUTURE ). Can not give exact days, but Subscribers have the the dates and chart of the future and whole kit and caboodle. My stock ( i mentioned and purchased today BC ) was up 8% . We seem to be totally on track on Dollar as well. But nothing is ever smooth. We expect the fight of ANTIDOLLAR to reverse these trends in place and they may have some success into next week.
Good Trading

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the DARK SIDE did have control of ISEE after all


How convenient for the bulls

boris said...

Dear Lag,
It seemded to me.
Is it by design they (mis)printed that staff.

Frankly, you and I both know, I do not watch that staff. I just do not want to be disturbed with thoughts that are in not in my set of tools.

But , You seem to have made nice use of it. All the power to you. The funny thing is/willbe if somebody put this BOGUS trade in to cause the huge short covering.

There must be thousands of people watching that info.

Dear Lag, you did good to dump the staff when you did.

Why be aggrevated by something that is not under your control.

Dear Lag, ENJOY your day and night and I/ALL subscribers and readers really appreciate your leadership and participation.

We have all seen 10s of very nice trades come from your collection of tools and your own brain.

So we have all confidence in you love your guide here.

Good Trading

D said...

there are misprints all the time in securities of every variety...

My personal favorite though, is when the electronic trading goes down during "heavy volume"...only on a down day of course. The sister screwjob is when the data feed from the exchanges gets shut-off on an ugly day.

D said...

The updated ISEE was still a 145...

Anonymous said...

Boris

Just wanted to say thank you for the thoughtful post.

I dont have a lot of experience so I learned another lesson today. Thats OK---keeps one on their toes

I was painting the bathroom making money--came back and the bottom feel out

Anonymous said...

Some #'s of mine say after tomorrow be CAREFUL

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Thanks again, for an update.
Yes, I would go with being careful after couple days.

GOod Trading