Monday, July 21, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints),ASIA & EUROPE

6313 6286 6241 6167 DAX 6449 6477 6522 6595
3281 3269 3248 3215 ESTX 3343 3355 3376 3409

4:44 ET, None Currency ANTIDOLLARS OIL/GOLD/SILVER are all quoted higher about 1.5%

Dear Reader, My views have not changed. I believe that the retest of the lows and even a break of them next few weeks is entirely possible, but for a long term investor the accumulation must go on. The Asset Allocation is still according to the asset picture in the sliding windows. Markets will be higher sometime next year and investing now will prove profitable. Traders should wait for better opportunities. Investors and traders all should be extremely careful after mid 2009 into 2012, which could well be the worldwide severe recession ( if not depression in some countries). I know I do not get payed for this, but GOD pays me, by having the subscribers that do not mind telling you these things. They knew and know that I give away a lot of futuristic info and they agree to support my activities. GOD BLESS them. And I think GOD will, because they help others by helping me to stay on the AIR.

2 comments:

Ivan said...

Hi Boris,
as a curiosity, I dreamed this weekend that gold goes down today through 950 and stops at 930 :-)

Still possible scenario...

Good trading, Ivan

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
There are Daily APs there. So it is not out of question(:-

Good Trading