

Looks Like Market is Finally Ready to Take the FINAL drive Down , While Driving PCratios UP

AFRICA=15 Mission Accomplished. Another countdown successfully completed. We counted this company (AFIL, In Pink) down from 48 (AUGUST 2007) down to 24 at first and then instituted another one down to 15. We have arrived. It goes lower in time, But I lost the interest in this DOG, just the same with all Israeli Building DOGS( sorry companies)
===============================
MDS picture UP To Date On Protected Site
19 comments:
Boris,
Good morning,
There will be some nonsense news that tanks this thing. I got a kick out of Senator Dodd attempting to calm the markets. He got a VIP loan from countrywide, whatever a vip loan was, probably saved tens of thousands. The main media had nothing to say about that.
old john
Dear John,
Good Morning
There is already nonsense news and they will just regurgitate in stronger terms to tank the market, as you say Dear JOhn,
I would say, again what I said many times...
This thng is a LOOOOOOOOOOONG process and, EITHER one trades it or, lets the time work it and that is where my IDeaa of buying the QUALIT at nice YIELD comes in.
So, we shall see.
Thanks Dear John
Good Trading
Just came in from outside and started watching CNN and they just announced that INDYBAC failed and the fed took them over, it is the second largest bank to have failed. That should push that cpc up monday. waldo.
Hi Boris,
I found this intriguing little animation about the oil crisis..thought everone might like to see it, and share it with others..it tells the story well...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulxe1ie-vEY
Regards,
Mark L.
Dear Waldo,
Thanks for the news, appreciate
Dear Mark,
Indeed very interesting
GOod Trading to you my Dear Friends
I found this one better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAPf9V3_li0&feature=related
Is it time for HOD.TO to reflect the real price of oil?
Dear Boris
Congratulations for Africa.
Look on its bonds and you'll see how scared is the market about thier ability to pay the interset.
Good day
Sharon
-
Dear Aaaaaaum, thanks a lot for this thoughtful article.
I say even simpler. You see the stories of NIGERIA and TURKEY(:-
DO not cut any more, now the big guns are in operation ...
Mophaz ( nobody can shut him up!) and AHMDIN Jihad , fight it out in the media and USA quetly encourages this CIRCUS of IRAN COMEDY and we pay. All of us. ANd I am sure at some point Original OIL producers are not really getting payed much of the rise in OIL and it just provides a convenient way for ELITE to trnasfer our hard earned money to them.
MOPHAZ/JIHAD/WHITEHOUSE circus continues meanwhile...
CBUENO! CBUENO! CBUENO! POR LAS SOPITALISTAS
Good Trading
Boris,
good morning
old john
Dear John,
Very GOod Monrning to you My Dear Friend.
GOod Trading
We now have the US treasury buying equity . Where will it end? What a scam.
old john
Boris
something else odd happened Friday as % rates headed up--not down as they should have
Boris, I know you are calling for a bottom in august but the way this market is selling off going against the MDS, maybe we will have the bottom in july and the high in august before the next leg down in this sick market. Your thoughts and as always thanks for the comments. waldo
Dear John
there is nothing wrong with this, Pulson can be a director in the bank and arrange himself a nice yearly bonus :-)
as you said, outrages.
Sharon
Dear Waldo,Sharon, JOhn, Lag,
Please go and see the protected site for my comments.
THank you all for your comments.
Good Trading
Dear Boris
good morning, read your comments.
I think we should get Pulson thoughts by e-signal, this will enable better projection for MDS as well :-)
seriously, the last events should alert all investors about how "free" this market is? and revaluate thier securities' values. In case US becomes Rusia and start controling its financial institutes, thier future groth and freedom will be in risk since their major shareholder is in deep troubles.
Sharon
Dear Sharon,
Thank you for your comments.
Yes, I think I need to work on
PAULSENATOR update to MDS Oscillator(:-
GOod Trading
Post a Comment