EXISTS. We are talking a hard crash not the silent type so far. I would go further and assign it probability 50% chance of a 50+ point crash in SPX. If it did not happen till 17th, we would have survived.
If the crash came it could be a 20% crash in BANK index $BKX
12 comments:
Dear Boris I hope we dont get there, just in case, is there a short etf on BKX ?
Dear Sharon,
SKF is the guy.
Good Trading
Dear Sharon, SKF was up 10%
today only
good trading
Dear Boris
Thanx
this is not an ETF this is a roller coaster :-)
Sharon
Hi Boris, guess you have a bias as to how gold would react in case of such a crash? I guess your guess is up? Or could it sell off, or at least the gold stocks, in company with the rest?
Boris,
I know it may be a lot to ask. Possible for APs on SKF?
thanx
old john
All I can say is I dumped the SKF WAY too early on this run...
my entries were in the $93 +/- $0.50 range. Solid profit, but so much money left on the table!
Dear Boris
What do you say about route number 2 for GLD, all symptoms exist.
Of course this is just your thought and not a clear recommendation.
Sharon
Dear Pit
I would say this,
If you see SILVER fly above the FIBO at 19.50 then there is not stopping SILVER to 22 and gold new highs. But I can equally imagine them crash with the stock market.
Good Trading
Dear John,
We put the SKD if Daily ENJOY
Will attempt to put it in the Intra
as well
Good Trading
Dear D,
Ah... Regrets...
Yes, there are lot of those in the lives of traders(:-
GOod Trading
Dear John,Readers,
I meant SKF, of course.
Good Trading
Post a Comment