
PLEAS NOT, DEAR SUBSCRIBERS, there is nothing more I could say on the PROTECTED SITE and did not find time to do so anyway. The events in the market are proving what we need to do, just look here Please. Intraday will be attempted to be put at protected site as well as emailed.
MARKET STATUS
Pressure to buy is high, but not huge, but the cummulative pressures in the asset show the signs of bottoming close, remember the bottoms are not immediate after this Kind of CAPITLATION shown on the ASSET chart, but it shows that it is getting dangerous to be short.
7 comments:
Nice APs this morning. JPY within 3 pips of the 2nd daily AP and it tanked. Thanks.
Jason
Dear Jason,
Thanks, I will Dring FOR APs like that
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
First a big thanks for the e-mail reply.
Secondly it's been a while since i updated my views here.
I was again wrong on the time frame forecast but once again i seem to be RIGHT on the series of predictions i have been making here since last 8 months.
I had mentioned this in the previous View of mine.
I had mentioned immediately on March 19th i.e just 2 days after the LOWS of S&P have retested and said a BIG rally atleast to 1440 will happen .
I also mentioned the following Important FACT.
____________________________________
"
3. Currently i had observed that the S&P lows of JAn 23 i.e regular hours of 1270 was breached slight during the current Mar 17 Bear sterns panic to 1256 but i think the pre-market lows of Jan 23 were around 1256.
Nasdaq100 lows around Jan 23 were 1693 and current Mar 17 Lows were 1638.
SOXX Lows were around 341 Jan 23 and current Mar 17 Lows were 332.
DOW Lows Jan 23 were 11508 and even in the current panic it did not BREACH the 11508 and the low was 11650.
So i beleive the restest has happened but i think another RALLY followed by a decline i.e DOW also should be broken on the JAn 23 lows of 11508 slightly and maybe corresponding S&P worst case 1210-1220 before the final bottom and the Rally should take to new highs is still my opinion.
I am Bullish on Nasdaq 100 and SOX. "
So a new LOW on DOW and then up is my interpretation
Cheers and wish everyone a Great wknd.
4/18/2008 7:44 AM
Blogger boris said...
Dear Pattern_Solver,
We are glad to see you back, and giving us another wise analysis. We will remember every word and "hold you accountable".
We love you man. Your courage of convictions is amazingly refresing and candid.
Nemaste, ME DOST.
Good Trading
4/18/2008 7:51 AM
Indeed now the DOW has exactly behaved like i predicted... i.e the BREACH of 11508.........
and also i said corresponding S&P LOWS could be 1210-1220 worst case....... And that could translate to DOW maybe 10600 range....
I expect a Huge rally of atleast 200-300 points on the S&P from the above Lows...
Your opinion Boris ?
Cheers and Good trading
Ur friend
Dear Pattern_Solver,
It seems that YBR has better timing than both of us(:-
But no kidding, I think your retest theses was correct, even though If my memory is correct we were to be making highs around mid year or August time frame... Do not remember all details.
Now the prediction of highs stand I understand. We shall see. I am still not confident of that prediction, but do you care for putting some timing on this.
Thansk a lot Dear Pattern-Solver.
For one, I thouroughly enjoy your forecasts.
Good Trading
Dear Pattern solver,
I was asking question before I saw this another post of yours.
Sorry.
Ok, so Sept we have 200-300 point rally Ok. That is specific enough.
Our prediction is with our subscribers and YBR does turn in the approximater timing of FALL, but can not name the month for the benefit of those who payed money for YBR and subscribe to our services.
Good Trading Dear Pattern-Solver
Post a Comment