

Our Asian, Australian and European Friends Enjoy the Attraction Points, Courtesy of our current Generous Subscribers
4740 4711 4663 4587 SPI 4882 4910 4958 5034
12670 12641 12593 12515 n225 12814 12843 12891 12969
12670 12641 12593 12515 n225 12814 12843 12891 12969
6079 6062 6033 5987 DAX 6166 6183 6212 6258
3134 3124 3108 3082 ESTX 3182 3192 3208 3234
3134 3124 3108 3082 ESTX 3182 3192 3208 3234
Just a reminder, some may have missed how great the SKF numbers were yesterday. Daily Attraction Points were 206 and 210. and Intraday were 205 and 209 and SKF hit around 211 to turn down. I believe this is sensational (I certainly took profits right there, after purchasing preopening at 197! announced in REAL TIME previous post) and we just do not even relate to it as such. That is how good we are... Sorry, if some people make hits once a year, they will call themselves GURUS. We hit so many of these points a day that, we do not have time to call anybody anything.
ON EMOTIONAL DAYS LIKE YESTERDAY THERE IS NOTHING IN THE WORLD BETTER THAN TAKING PROFITS AT SecondD(HL)AP ( second daily hihg or low Attraction Point) see tailored service
To trade Like this just contact www.paypal.com and give them my name Boris Chikvashvili and my email bchikvash@aol.com along with $150/qurater.
23 comments:
Boris,
Good morning
old john
good morning, boris. my email for silver cycles did not have any dates!can you re-send it?
thanks,
gorli
Futures just took a hit.
Dear Gorli,
I did not have the attachements for that email.
It was just a statment to be belived, if one does not have the chart.
I will try send put one on the Protected site indidcating the cycle though.
Good Trading
Dear John,
Very good morning to you.
Good trading
Dear Waldo?
Good morning to you too.
Good Trading
Dear Subscribers, Please note the SILVER cycle graph is on the protected site.
GOod Trading
Dear Boris
Good morning to you.
what are the possibilities that the avoided crash from yesterday will come today?
thanks
sharon
-
Dear Sharon,
I am begining to think the crash is out and we are left with CRASH(et) and we may have had it for now. As indicated in my emails the possibility of new lows exist all the way from here to ...
Good Trading
Dear Boris
thanx
It is very hard to predict this market nowadays when the GOVERMENT interferes in the "free" market. I assume they have no other way.
Sharon
CPI 1.1% - not surprising.
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
Thanks for all of the extra material.
Good trading to everybody here.
Bert
Dear Bert,
Very good morning to you.
Good Trading
Dear Sharon,
Nothing surprising any more, after massive transfer of wealth to the world SOPITALISTM, all USA is going to have for a long time is
INFLIETION(:- it is in the vocabulary
Thanks and Good Trading Dear Sharon
Dear Boris
Im on the protected sit and I do not see the MDS or the SilverCycle graphs . I did do the Ctrl F5 refresh thingy.
Dear Vishal,
Please make sure you are in the correct place, by clicking on the
Protected link on the main page here.
It is right above Greenie link
Good Trading
If you have any problems shoot me the PHONE and I eill call you
GOod Trading
Dear Vishal, READERS,
Sorry, you are right and the BLgger seems to continue having problems , I could not post my video picture for an hour!?
I will repost the things AS SOON AS THE blogger recovers
GOOD trading
Dear Boris,
I tried two different browsers, clicked the "Protected Link", used you login id and password.
I refreshed multiple times.
Its worked fine until today.
Maybe the graphs were deleted by mistake ?
The above comment is by Vishal, sorry forgot to log out :)
Hi Boris,
do you personally expect new low today in SPX or only retest of yesterday's low?
Thanks, Ivan
Dear Vishal,
You are correct, somehow, one of US make a mistake(:-
We love everybody though and forgive
Thanks for your patience.
Good Trading
Dear Ivan,
Sorry, while I was doing IAPs
market has answered the question for me. Love that from the markets(:- And love you too my friend.
ENJOY
Good Trading
Post a Comment