Thursday, July 31, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints),ASIA & EUROPE


6385 6345 6278 6170 DAX 6585 6626 6692 6800
3354 3345 3330 3306 ESTX 3399 3408 3423 3447

05:45 Et, the Protected site has been updated with daily+MDS
08:39 ET, Initial Jobless claims very high , causing drop in US Dollar and Markets
08:47 ET, this decline in markets and rise in ANTI-DOLLAR, was overdue, and came just in time to show that the corrections to the trend do exist. I was projecting before that ANTIDOLLAR Rally was supposed to start 3-4 days ago, Well it is never late(:-. Yes, I think this is a correction.

13 comments:

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Dear Boris,
Was never first to sign in.
Good trading to all.
Klaatu

boris said...

Dear Klaatu,
Good Morning to you.

There is a first time for everything(:-
Dear Klaatu
Good Trading to you

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Dear Boris
Canada GDP -0.1% for May.
Estimate was +0.2%
Significant decrease in energy sector (-.9%)
Mining output fell 1.4% and finance
and construction down,too.
Signs of the times???
Good trading
Klaatu

boris said...

Dear Klaatu,
Thank you.
It looks to me like the currency GAME played by CENTRAL bankers is "let us see which DEAD currency is outpacing the other to the grave"

As UK and GERMAN confidence numbers are in basement and USA is long time there.

Good Trading

D said...

What did I tell you about those bogus ADP employment numbers? Every time...

boris said...

Dear D,
Yes, you did.
Wait till Friday

Good Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Dear Boris,
I would be remiss here if I didn't say thanks for the heads up yesterday to snatch some gold.Yesterdays low looks like it will be a tough number to take out..at least for awhile.
Thanks again my friend.Your calls
are right on target.
Klaatu

Anonymous said...

BUY SKF 119 and SRS 91

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Good morning Boris, I have not received intraday ap's yet. Thank you, waldo.

boris said...

Dear Klaatu,

Yes, some people have hard time thinking in multiple time frames and mulitple investment goals.
And As I operate in that realm and given our ANTIDOLLAR projections it is hard for some to grasp the context in which that call was made. I will explain later, but I hope that most of subscribers , readers , READ my mind correctly on these subjects. In any case, I will explain all of the AS i find a easy time(:-

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
Your email, was sent out exactly at 9:59.

sorry, but we made it under 10 at least, which is our traget, to stay under 10:00, for delivery

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Klaatu,
partial reason for Snatch Gold call, was to cause some realisation of profits that one may have from our excellent call to sell GOLD in the area of high 900s(:-, part of it was the longer term investor to accumulate some and part of it was for a very short term(intraday) trader to make some money...

Good Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

got it Boris, is it time to start nibbling on the short side on the q's. thanks, waldo