Borisgood morningold john
Dear Boris,Good morning!Thank you for your response to my question last night. I won't be around much this week, so I'll just wish you a great week, and I'll "talk to you" next week.Good trading to you and the gang!Bert
Dear JohnVery good Morning to youGood Trading
Dear Bert,Thanks a lot and enjoy whatever your do.Good Trading
Dear BorisGood day .The Shekel-Dollar is waiting for BOI and for options expiration this Ttuesday.we should wait couple of days to see if this mini-flight will proceed.Sharon
-
Dear Sharon,SHekel is going to follow other currencies next 2 months DOWN,especially EURO.GOod Trading
Dear BorisI hope you will right once again and my structures will start pay me interest again (I have the 3.65 barrier)thanxSharon
Dear Sharon,I hear you. Good Trading
bought a little QLD
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Boris
good morning
old john
Dear Boris,
Good morning!
Thank you for your response to my question last night. I won't be around much this week, so I'll just wish you a great week, and I'll "talk to you" next week.
Good trading to you and the gang!
Bert
Dear John
Very good Morning to you
Good Trading
Dear Bert,
Thanks a lot and enjoy whatever your do.
Good Trading
Dear Boris
Good day .
The Shekel-Dollar is waiting for BOI and for options expiration this Ttuesday.
we should wait couple of days to see if this mini-flight will proceed.
Sharon
-
Dear Sharon,
SHekel is going to follow other currencies next 2 months DOWN,
especially EURO.
GOod Trading
Dear Boris
I hope you will right once again and my structures will start pay me interest again (I have the 3.65 barrier)
thanx
Sharon
Dear Sharon,
I hear you.
Good Trading
bought a little QLD
Post a Comment